Mother Knows Best

After their snack, Cie Cie informed him that her ride is here. Tonz, feeling confident at that time, asked for her number. She requested for his phone, typed, then handed it back. She also thanked him for the meal and bid him goodbye. She rode a familiar black car. He just realized that it was a BMW 5 series sedan. He shook his head, Jacinda is still a mystery for him.

Once he got home, he called his mother, the former Ms. Iloilo, Isabella Hernaez-Gamboa.

"Hi mom, maayong gab-i. How are you?"

"Hi son, I'm good, nahidlaw naku sa imo (I miss you). Are you taking care of yourself?"

"Yes mom, miss you too. Don't worry I'm eating healthy and drinking vitamins."

"When is the contract signing? You're sister is really excited to go to Manila for that."

"By December pa mom. Kumusta pala dyan?"

"Your dad has been busy lately, but everything is good. Sana maka bakasyon ka naman dito bago ka maging heartthrob." his mom teased.

"Hopefully our schedule will be free come Christmas. I miss manang's cooking."

"Sus, takaw! By the way, Adrianna saw your loveteam in IG. She's pretty noh?"

"Mom are you fishing?"

"No, I just said she's pretty. And she seems nice, so please, yung mga turo namin sayo."

"I always keep that in mind mom. And you're right, she's nice and smart. And pretty."

"Oi, oi, my baby boy has a crush na. Naks naman."

"Mom! Baby boy pa din?"

"Of course, always and forever. Pero seriously son, treat her well. Wag lang as workmates or partners, sana as friends din. This is not just a job ha. You are people, with real feelings. So please, don't do anything that can affect your relationship."

"Yes mom, thank you for your advice. I'll always keep that in mind. I love you."

"Love you my Tonito."

"Bye mom, I'll see you soon."

"Bye. Goodluck on your photoshoot tomorrow."

"Thanks mom! Bye."