Hey Stranger

The New Year started with a bang, their manager, sir Mochet messaged them that they will guest at Sunday's Best!, ACZ's Sunday variety show. This will be their first TV appearance as a loveteam.

The problem is, the two of them came back to that awkward stage. The fans are also missing their cute social media interactions. The PR team got no choice but to post random bts from their photoshoot. They resumed to their one text one reply mode.

Come enrollment day, Jacinda is at the pav infront of the churchwith her blockmates. They have finished with their clearance and are currently waiting for their turn in the enrollment.

Other AB students are already forming a line, so Richie told them to make a beeline for it. She bumped into Tonz Gamboa, who is with his blockmates too. They stared at each other for a few seconds.

"Hey stranger!" Tonz greeted her.

"Hi..." she replied.

"Did you get my message?"

"Uhm, sorry, I was kinda busy."

"Figures. I have the napoleones in my car. I hope it will still taste good."

"Thank you, I'll send your pasalubong na lang in your townhouse."

"Thanks. We're still going to ACZ after this, right?"

"Yeah, I guess so."

Silence.

"Hoy TonCie, umusad na po ang pila, we know you missed each other, pero later na kayo mag catch up. Gusto naming matapos mag enroll." Richie said.

"Mamaya na kayo mag moment, baka magalit pa yung ibang course." Kelv added.

They finished with their enrollment without much fanfare. Cie Cie bid her blockmates goodbye. They were teasing her and Tonz incessantly. Tonz also said goodbye to Kelv and the others. Some even commented, "May date yan?"

The two of them walked to the carpark.

"Where do you want to eat?" Tonz asked.

"I'm not really hungry." Cie Cie replied.

"I'm not taking no for an answer." Tonz said firmly.

"It's up to you." she said.

Tonz opted for Pancake House. She just asked for a waffle and coffee. Tonz ordered chicken and waffles, and iced tea.

Their orders arrived. They ate in silence, but before they bill out, Tonz held her hand.

"Jacinda, look at me, are we good?"

"Yeah, of course. Why did you ask?"

"I feel that you've become distant, these past few days. I gave you space, but I can't help it na."

"Tonz..."

"Is it because of what I said? Maybe you've become uncomfortable kasi ang straight forward ba?"

"Hmmm..."

"Don't be a stranger please. But what I've said, I meant it. I missed you."