Home

After the fireworks display, Cie Cie's driver called her. They weren't able to properly say goodbye, but she also handed him a paper bag and said, "Merry Christmas to you too Tonz, got to go. Safe flight."

He wasn't able to check the content of the bag because his friends approached him.

"Uy Tonz, nagsosolo ka?" Josh said.

"Nope, kaka alis lang ni Jacinda."

"Uwi na tayo guys, traffic na yan mamaya palabas." Kelv said.

"Carpark na ako pre. San kayo?"

"Pasabay ako, coding ako eh." Josh said.

"Ako pababa na lang sa condo." Kelv replied.

He woke up early the following morning. He wasn't able to pack his things and his ate Abby will surely rant if he forgot about the Christmas presents that they bought. He placed the presents in one luggage, not realizing that it includes Cie Cie's gift for him.

As usual, his sister is on time and waiting for him at the van. Her luggage already stashed at the back. She's not smiling, so it means he was really late.

"Manang sorry."

"Kuya Dado let's go, baka maiwan pa tayo ng eroplano."

Once inside the plane, he apologized again,"Sorry na Manang, di na mauulit."

"Hmp, dapat lang, iiwan talaga kita."

Their parents will be fetching them, he was surprised that Aicee also came. They catch up and went to Breakthrough resto for an early dinner. He ordered his favorite grilled blue marlin and calamares.

His heart and tummy are both full. He already had an itinerary for the rest of his stay here. He remembered to message Cie Cie, she said she already arrived in HK. He also informed her that he is home.

"Manong, when can we see your commercial?" Aicee asked.

"They said it will air by December. Let's wait na lang."

"How is Jacinda?" his mom asked.

"Uhm, she's with her family in HK. She'll be back before the New Year."

"Baka mapa-aga din balik mo sa Manila, ah Tonito?" his dad teased.

"Hindi po, I want to spend the holidays with you, baka maging busy na kami next year."

"Sabi sayo dad, sweet pa din si Tonito kahit may love life este loveteam na sya." his mom said teasingly.

He just laughed. He miss this, fresh seafood, cool sea breeze and of course, his family. But at the back of his mind, he also misses her.