Exam Week And Grocery Run

As much as Tonz hate cramming, he can't help it. He's juggling his career and studies, so he has no choice but  to rely on caffeine and reading until wee hours of the morning. Good thing he already submitted his requirements.

Cie Cie on the other hand, seems chill, she took every chance at break time to make a reviewer.

She's also organizing their block's annual gift giving event. Tonz just learned that she's also a class officer.

Exam week came, since they only have a half day schedule, he tries to study in the lib after lunch. He feels more productive studying there than at home, where his bed and gadgets were inviting him to relax.

Paskuhan will be on Friday, and since their exams will be finished on Thursday, he promised Cie Cie that he will help with grocery shopping for the gift giving event.

He went to their room, she's busy double checking her list.

"Hey, are you ready na? San Lazaro na lang tayo?"

"Yup, I'll be done in a bit. Richie said we can drop off the groceries at his condo. They're in charge of the packing. We're supposed to bring it to the charity hospital by noon." she explained.

"OK, did you have lunch na?" he said randomly.

She looked at him and smiled, "Gutom ka na naman Gamboa?"

"Well, all those reviewing and answering made me hungry. Parang I'm craving for Dimsum treats."

"Sige na, mag take-out ka na. I'll check pa with Richie and the guys kung ano yung kailangan."

After their lunch, they went to the grocery. Some people are looking at them, maybe they've seen them at ACZ's socmed. Some even took photos with them. Tonz looked at Cie Cie, she doesn't seem uncomfortable, so he just let some people come to them. She's smiling and giving small talks with the supporters.

An elderly lady said, "Bagay talaga kayo, magkahawig kasi kayo. Soulmates daw pag ganun."

They thanked her and paid in the cashier. While in the car, their phones were bursting with notifications.