Hermanas

Jacinda has been contemplating whether to apologize or move to another country. Her cousins' antics really irked her. How can she ever face Antonito Gamboa III?

The Ortega ladies bombarded  Tonz nonstop. They asked him random questions and he gamely answered.

"So Tonz, what do you look for in a potential partner?" Carrie asked over the speaker phone.

"Someone simple, God-fearing syempre, has a beautiful heart and family oriented." Tonz quickly replied.

"Ooohhh, we know someone who has all that qualities. Di ba?" Bettina said.

"Paano ka manligaw?" Georgina asked.

"Uhm, siguro old school pa din. Like writing letters, flowers, gifts, harana if she likes it."

"She likes it!!!" the hermanas squealed in unison.

"Hahaha, we'll get there. But, first I'll definitely ask for her parents' permission first." he said sincerely.

"Awww... So cute..." Sassa said.

"So how many serious girlfriends did you have?" Carrie asked.

"Uhm, not to sound like a jerk or anything, I haven't had a serious relationship. I used to date, but I guess it just didn't work out."

"We totally get you, especially in Manila's dating scene, you won't usually find someone in the same wavelength as you." Georgina said.

"Yeah, but I'm not a playboy ah, people just assume that all models are like that. That's why I don't usually party. When you show chivalry, they mistook it for flirting, which really bugs me." he explained.

"True, since gentlemen are a rare commodity nowadays, some ladies would assume that you're flirting, when in fact, you're just plain nice." Sassy added.

"Thank you, I got to talk about some assumptions about me. We should hang out, if you're in Manila na."

"Aww, Tonz,  are you flirting with us? Hahaha..." Carrie said.

"Sorry, but I'm into actresses now. Heiresses are not my thing." he joked.

"Pity, we have an actress and heiress at the same time." Bettina  playfully said.

"Maybe I'll make an exception." Tonz said coolly.

"Goodluck, she have walls higher than the Great Wall of China." Sassy said.

"Challenge accepted. It's really nice talking to you ladies. Please tell Jacinda to call me, if she's available."

"Sure thing, thanks for accommodating us. We just want to know more about our cousin's new friend." Carrie said.

"And if the offer still stands about hanging out, count us in." George added.

"Yeah, let's make plans once we're all in Manila, I'll invite some friends and my sister too, if she's not very busy."

"She's the one who's taking the bar right?" Sassy asked.

"Yeah, Jacinda already met her. OK, got to go. Enjoy your New Year's Eve party."

"Bye, Happy New Year!!!" the hermanas said in unison.

Jacinda is in the corner, trying so hard not to show any emotion. Deep inside, she wants to strangle the nosy hermanas.