The Morning After

The event was a huge success, everyone had a great time. The press immediately caught up with the happenings of the after party. Mackie's video became an overnight sensation. Everyone is curious with the new loveteam.

Tonz opened his social media, he was shocked at the number of messages and mentions.

He is happy with the fans' feedback regarding their loveteam. He was enjoying the comments and he hopes that Cie Cie can see this.

Cie Cie opened her socmed account the following morning. She was surprised that they were a trending topic, #TonCie garnered a thousand tweets. She checked the mentions and she smiled when she saw the feedbacks. Mackie's video really did its magic, the fans are now calling themselves "sunnies".

She feels rejuvenated, she went down to the breakfast nook and greeted her bichon frise, Lumos. The maid prepared her favorite bacon and waffles. The aroma of a freshly brewed coffee brought her back to her senses. Their RM messaged her regarding their schedule next week. Since it's the Undas break, her family will drive to Antipolo later in the day. Her brothers are still sleeping, while her parents left early for a meeting. She's walking to the garden with Lumos when her phone rang.

"Good morning Jacinda, can I come over to your place?" a familiar baritone voice asked.

"Hi Nicolo, if you're looking for Jaime, he's still sleeping." she said in a bored tone.

"No, I mean, I need to talk to you..."

"Just tell it over the phone, sayang ang gas."

"Please, I just need to talk to you."

"OK. Whatever sails your boat." she said, irritated by the kakulitan of her friend.

Nicolo is actually a family friend. Their parents are business partners, they literally grew up together. Cie Cie considers Nicolo as a 3rd brother. She knows that the feeling is mutual. She's the sister from another mother, since Nicolo is an only child. The thing about him is that, he's a chick magnet and he uses Jacinda as an excuse to get off a bad date or to ward off unwanted attention from fans. That's why some people think that they're dating, until Tonz Gamboa came into the picture.