Meeting His Sister

They decided to go back to the parking lot.

"Where do you want to eat?" Tonz said.

"I don't know, kahit saan."

"Where nga?" he pouted.

"I'm not really hungry."

Tonz checked the time, he made a quick call, while Cie Cie look at him.

"Hey, let's have lunch at my house. Yaya Celing cooks the best chicken inasal, namit." he gushed.

She giggled, "Lumalabas ang accent ah."

"Haha, pero is it OK? You want to have lunch at my house? My manang is also there, she's my oldest sister." he explained.

"If it's not too much trouble, I would like to taste that namit chicken."

"Promise, di ako mapapahiya sayo."

"Ok."

They drove in silence. She looks serene, he hopes that they will stay like this, even after they were launched as a loveteam.

They arrived at New Manila just in time for lunch. The guard gave him a salute before letting them in. He parked, got off and opened the passenger side. She thanked him as she got off.

He opened the front door, and was surprised to see his sister occupying the living room. Books were scattered all over. Usually, she studies at the den. Something is fishy, he said to himself.

"Hi manang, this is my friend Jacinda Beatriz Martinez. Jacinda, this is my sister, Antonia Isabel Gamboa."

Antonia raise her head from the thick law book that she is reading.

"Hello Jacinda! By the way, you can call me ate Abby."

"Hi, nice to meet you. You can call me Cie Cie." the girls shook hands. While a maid cleaned up after his sister's mess.

Yaya Celing called them for lunch. Tonz also introduced Cie Cie to her. The good-natured woman whispered in his ears, "Guapa ang iyong friend no, Tonito?"

"Yes Yaya and mabait pa. Bagay kami?" he whispered jokingly.

"Oo fans nyo na ako." Yaya Celing said with kilig.

They enjoyed the hearty lunch of chicken inasal and sinigang na hipon. He could see that Cie Cie and Abby are also getting along. The girls even followed each other in social media. He was also surprised that his sister recognized Cie Cie as a theater actress.

All in all, it has been a very good day indeed.