Story Pitch

Tonz accepted the invitation to Nicolo's game on Saturday. He feels that he should be on tita Helen's good side. He was also informed that they will be accompanied by Cie Cie's younger brothers, since her parents will be attending an event.

After tea, he bid his goodbye. Jacinda texted him to drive safely. Once he arrived home, he checked on his sister. She's already sleeping, her bed filled with notes and law books. 

He called Cie Cie. "Hey, I'm home na. You promised to sleep early di ba?"

"Yeah, I'm just sending my part for the presentation to my group mates. We have a reporting tomorrow. How about you?"

"I'm going to sleep na din. See you tomorrow."

"See you."

After their respective classes the next day, they decided to drive to ACZ together.

Some of the staff were surprised to see them get off a single vehicle. It was reported to Ms. O, but she shrugged it off.

They went ahead with the story pitch. About five scriptwriters will present their stories. All were promising but Ms. O is not yet convinced.

After the 4th scriptwriter, they paused for a break. The staff went out, only Ms. O and the two of them remained.

"Guys tell me honestly, did you like any of the stories?" Ms. O asked them, exasperation evident in her voice.

"They were all good, but they were not our story Ms. O. We can't really connect with the characters." Tonz said.

"OK, I understand what you mean. Let's call on the last one. If it's still not OK, you're collaborating with my scriptwriter of choice for the story you would like to tell."

"Noted Ms. O." they said in unison.

The last story is about summer and first loves. Since the writer is open for revisions, Ms. O tasked them to add inputs for the characters that they might be portraying.