Portfolio of A. Gamboa

Model Information Form

Full name: Antonito Torres Gamboa III
Model name: Tonz Gamboa
Modelling agency: F Models
Height: 6 ft.
Weight: 196 lb.
Eye color: Brown
Hair color: Black
Skin color: Brown
Favorite designers: Tom Ford, Virgil Abloh, Rajo Laurel,
Favorite brands: Tom Ford, Off-white, Adidas
Birthdate: October 28, 2000
Birthplace: Jaro, Iloilo
Present address: New Manila, Quezon City
Permanent address: Jaro, Iloilo
Educational attainment: College level (4th year)
College/University: UST
Course: AB Political Science
Affiliations: Westbridge FC
Hobbies/Interests: Football, Gaming, Modeling, Singing, Acting
Sports: Football, Basketball, Diving, Swimming

Dessa has been reviewing the portfolio for a couple of times now. She knew that she found a good candidate. The visuals are great, the experience needs polishing, but workshops can definitely do magic. The face, the height, the built will make any girl go gaga over Tonz Gamboa. He's sporty (a member of a football club), he carries himself well (confident in the runway), good family background (scion of a landed gentry), educated (enrolled in one of the top universities in the country), talented (he sings and plays the guitar), charming, over-all, a good catch. She just hope that everything printed in the portfolio will materialise during the go-see. Sometimes you can't just base your judgment through a piece of paper. She checked the clock on her desk, it read 2:50 P.M. She went to the conference room, her team are already inside. She was informed that the candidate already arrived 30 minutes before the appointment. She sat at her usual spot, waiting to be impressed by one Antonito Gamboa III.