Throwback Thursday

After a couple of hours, he left Kwadra and returned to school. He went to his usual parking spot and dropped his bag at the backseat. He smiled when he remembered the "carpark incident".

He arrived at their townhouse in New Manila by 3:30. He took a shower and wore a white shirt, brown cargo shorts and a black hoodie. He paired it with his adidas breaknet shoes.

He reached his dentist's clinic in Rob Mag with some time to spare. While waiting, he browsed through an old magazine. He was just amusing himself with the old trends of 2011 when he saw a familiar face in the entertainment section.

No less than a very young and charming, Jacinda Beatriz Martinez.

Fins up! The coveted role of our favorite "Little Mermaid" was bagged by none other than theater royalty, Jacinda Beatriz Martinez

Fins up! The coveted role of our favorite "Little Mermaid" was bagged by none other than theater royalty, Jacinda Beatriz Martinez. The nine year old prodigy will star alongside Broadway actress, Helena Ortega-Martinez. It will be the real-life mother and daughter duo's first production together. When asked how does it feel to work with her mom for the first time, the very eloquent Jacinda said, "I'm very excited to work with my mother. I believe that I will learn a great deal from her, especially since she was the original actress to play this role." Indeed, like mother, like daughter. Can we expect you to perform in Broadway in the future? "Only time will tell."

Tonz was called by the secretary, so he immediately took photos of the article.

After his treatment, he wanted to check the article again, but some kid was already perusing it.

He decided to check the photos that he took, and he was just glad that they were all readable.

He craved for some ice ream, so he went to his favorite ice cream parlor. While enjoying his chocolate sundae, he browsed through the photos, trying to learn more about Jacinda.