Chapter 35

"God bless you." Humor tinted the words of third son of Kunti, who walked in with some scrolls.

His eyes falling over his second youngest sibling, who sat sniffing, his face flushed a deeper shade of red.

Another sneeze reverberated throughout the room, making the yeilder of Gandiv grin in amusement.

"I know that rain wakes up the inner peacock in you? But why do you forget that your a human and not a bird? At least physically you are." Humor tainted the words of the one, who had won Draupadi's hand in swayamvar, his hazel eyes lit with mirth.

If there was one thing that he loved the most was annoying a cranky Nakul.

As expected the first born of Madri, shot him a dirty glare, just amplifying the amusement of Parth.

"Aw does the baby need something?" He teased, a smirk playing on the corner of his lips.

"Bhraataaaaa." Nakul whined, trying to breath through his clogged up nose, he hated cold, he hated getting sick in general.

It was one thing that made him the most cranky, his annoyance would just reach another level when he got sick.

He bit back another painful groan, his heard was splitting with an ache, that if it had been human, he wouldn't have hesitated strangling it, so it would just stop.

"And Nakul? How was your rain bath?" Bheem's amusement reverberated throughout the room, making his brothers chuckle.

"What were you thinking going out for a bath at this hour? You could have gotten seriously sick." Yudhisthir admonished, gazing at him concerned, standing beside the bed.

"Bhraata was probably trying to give peacocks a competition in rain dance." Sehdev teased, mirth shining in his words, eliciting a laughter from everyone.

Nakul shot him a glare, but it didn't really have any heat in it. "It wasn't like that." He mumbled vexed, turning his head away, folding his hands over his chest, clearly upset.

"Than what was it like? I mean I would really love to know how you shook your booty on the beats." Bheem asked, his voice faking an inquisitive tone, making the eldest son of Madri groan, the others roaring in laughter.

"Don't be so mean arya." Though the words were admonishing, laughter behind them wasn't gone unnoticed, in Panchaali's tone.

The four turned to gaze at the door, Draupadi stood, with a glass in her hand.

Dressed in a pristine white lehnga, that nearly touched the ground.

With softest of silk and a veil of sparkling net material giving her an illusion of a fairy who had descended from heavens.

Sky seemed to have been fabricated in the light blue odhni hugged her form, outlining her beauty.

Her wet dark curls that sat on one side of her shoulder, her mangalsutr sitting proudly around her neck.

Though simple, she look astoundingly gorgeous, a goddess who had descended on earth.

Rendering the five speechless, she walked ahead, completely oblivious to their state.