Chapter 17

Bheem growled hearing about the vision. No way in hell he would ever let this be the truth of Panchaali's life.

"They are so going to die." Fury thrummed through the room in waves, as the five brothers growled.

Without wasting a moment, Bheem slammed his foot hard on the metal bars, sending the door flying across the dark corridors.

Soldiers rushed towards the five brothers,  as the five roared, unleashing their wrathful fatal dance of death on every men present.

Moving towards the one destination. . .

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Last of details of the plan were ready, a few more finer things needed to be done, and Panchaali would be ready to go.

Gazing at her reflection in the mirror, she smiled. Today, she wore simple white lehnga. The color of peace and calmness.

For that's how she felt, peaceful and calm. Like everything was going to be perfect.

As though soon everything would be fine.

Something felt amiss, gazing out of the window, at the waxed moon in the sky, she wondered, how her life had come to be what it was?

And what did her future hold? Shaking away the thoughts, and the gloominess that followed.

She sat smiling, her soft luscious lips pulled back in a charming manner. The natural rosebud stain on them, enchanting.

Her white odhni was lighter, and hugged her volumpus curves perfectly. Her slender waist, held a single chain around it, giving her a subtle beautiful look.

"Princess, I don't think it's a good idea." Dhara walked in, a frown marring her face. Thoughts had invaded her mind since morning, a feeling of foreboding washing over her.

Something felt wrong, her heart was restless, gazing at her friend, she didn't know how to express her worries.

Her mind still drifted back to the previous encounter that Draupadi had with Pauravi. Panchaali had no idea, which sea she had stirred, it wouldn't take much long for her to rise up in tsunami and destroy everything.

Duryodhan was crazily in love with his wives, and there wasn't one thing he wouldn't do for them.

And that scared Dhara, more than she was willing to confess. Gazing at her hands, she breathed in deeply.

Maybe, she was thinking too much, if God willed everything will be fine.

Panchaali sighed, a soft grin playing on her lips, while she gazed at her through the mirror.

Noticing the concern on her face, lost deep in the world of thoughts. She mentally sighed, her heart softening.

She understood her friend's concern, but she really did have to do it, because it was the right thing to do.

And the only way to save the hundreds of girls, and get her husbands out.

"It's going to work just fine. It's my plan-" The wife of Pandavas' words were cut off, as the heavy doors, were slammed open, shock jolted in their hearts, the ear piercing loud sound of the doors hitting the walls reached their ear.

The sound of the wood slamming hard against the wall, illicited a dread so deep, that Panchaali for a moment forgot how to breath.