Chapter 3

"What's your favorite colour?" Sahadev asked, as everyone gazed at him, since he was the youngest and the quietest, they had offered him the first chance.

"Boo boo. That's boring anuj." Teased Nakul, earning a chop on his head by Bheem. "Shut up, don't be mean, it's his turn." He admonished  lightly.

"You sound so much like mata at this moment." Nakul grumbled, rubbing the back of his head. "Well I am her favorite son after all." He shot back cheerily.

"Ex-squeeze-the- hell- meeeee." The elder twin began, suddenly turning to the second pandav son, squinting his eyes.

"I am the favorite, and everyone in the universe knows that." He deadpanned.

Bheem snorted, a smirk playing on his lips. "No dear brother, that is you dreaming with open eyes." He teased.

"It's so not!" The younger one tossed back.

"It so is." The elder one shot back.

"So not."

"So is."

"So not."

"So is."

"So not."

"So is..."

"Okay guys. Enough, stop bantering. We clearly are grown ups, so let's behave like adults. And besides everyone knows I am mata's favorite. So relax already." Arjun stated, rolling his eyes at his brothers. 

"Heh? When did that happen?" Bheem asked sarcastically,  " Arjun bhraata is hallucinating jyest." Teased Nakul, the two laughed sharing a high five, Bheem wrapped his arm around Nakul's neck, pulling him closer, as the two chuckled hard.

"What the heck?! I am the favorite! Jyest tell them!" He exclaimed almost in horror, turning to a very amused Yudhisthir who raised his brow, and hands up in surrender, shaking his head.

"Traitor!" The thrid son of Kunti accused, in mock fury, as the other three brothers roared in laughter. 

"Aw did someone hurt your feelings baby brother?" Teased Bheem, pinching Arjun's cheek, who beamed rolling his eyes.

He seriously loved his brothers to death, without them life was like a lake that existed but never flowed, but with them it was like an alive thriving river. 

Panchaali gazed at the brothers, her heart melting at the sight. Years of bonding and love, it was apparent through their actions. 

They were practically each other's world. A smile bloomed on her face, as through the veil, she watched them banter and playfully argue.

Completely forgetting about her existence, and the game that they once began. Not that she minded, she loved seeing them laugh and interact.

A bond so beautiful was something you didn't see everyday. One could see the love and affection, the mutual respect that they held for each other.

A bond so pure and strong, that had the capacity to fight every challenge. Princes who had practically abandoned their royal palace and a luxurious life, and opted to live a simple life as commoners.