Chapter 32

The distant sound of the crickets, were the first thing that greeted her, blinking her eyes open, Panchaali rubbed  her eyes, clearing the sleepy haze.

A yawn passed through her, beckoning her to sleep.

But her bladder was screaming for a release, rubbing her eyes, she opened them.

The soft glow of the oil lamps, and torches illuminated the dark room. Familiar canopy of the bed greeted her.

A breeze had the canopy fluttering open, cool wind caressed her, the crispness of it, hinting the arrival of winter.

She felt warm, cocooned, gazing up her eyes settled on Yudhisthir.

The serene glow of the lanters, made his face look all the more defined. His broad muscles screaming of his warrior status.

Warmth unfurled in her, she stared at him. Their close proximity, had her heart nearly tripping out of her chest.

This man made her feel emotions she didn't know how to handle, emotions that only the five had managed to unlock in her.

No male had ever made her feel so warm, and jittery about herself.

He was sitting up right, his head resting on the headboard, he looked so handsome.

So peaceful, all the lines of worry that marked his face earlier had disappeared, leaving behind, his serene godlike face.

Why was he sitting right above her? She frowned, her predicament hit her in the face like cold water.

Wait was her head resting on his. . .

Yudhisthir's thigh?

Oh god! How embarrassing! What would he think had he known?

Her heart hammered wildly, shyness pulsing through her.

Her gaze rifted downward, they widened in shock,  a hair's breadth away from her lips were her youngesthusband's.

His pink succulent lips, were almost touching hers.

Her heart pulsed vigorously, their nearness awakening something warm in her.

The low pressure of something tightening around her waist had her freezing.

Turning her head partly, her eyes met Nakul's sleeping face. She noticed his arms banding around her waist pressing him harder against his chest.

Her heart was beating wildly in her chest, his warm skin against hers felt incredible.

Sehdev leaned closer in his sleep, she turned her head, his lips touched her cheek.

The feather like warm touch of his lips against hers, had her freezing, making her heart jolt.

She craved more, wanted more of their touches. Their proximity arose something deep and carnal, something she didn't know what to make of.

A tremor passed through her body, she shut her eyes. This was all so wrong, so wrong.

She shouldn't feel like this. They are friends, friends only.

They see her as friend only, she cannot afford to have this feelings for them.

Pushing her thoughts back, she examined the room.

Yudhisthir, Bheem,  and Arjun had fallen asleep reading the scrolls, that messily lay in their lap. One over another.

They worked really hard, the occurrings of earlier fluttering through her mind.