Chapter 15

Izetta's POV

I joined him, thrilled to be back to normal and have energy racing through me again. "WOOOO HOOOOO!!" We dove down together and I couldn't have been happier to be by his side. "Iron Man and Titania back in action!!" I cheered. I heard him chuckle.

"Just remember to stay focused, sweetheart." I smiled and nodded, staying by his side. We had a bunch of the creeps already on our asses.

"Tony!"

"Yeah, I got it!" Then, we heard the others call in.

"Stark, we're on your three, headed northeast."

"What? Did you stop for drive-through?" 

"Is Izetta with you?"

"Yeah, she's back and raring to go. She's right beside me."

"Is everyone okay?" 

"Yeah, we're good, Izz. Glad you're back and okay. What do you need us to do?" Romanoff said.

"Swing up Park. We're gonna lay 'em out for you!" I grinned.

"Hell yes!" We stayed together as the others came by and took out the ones behind us. I smiled. "Nice shot!" I heard her chuckle.

"Thanks, Izz."

"Izz, there's more coming. I'll deal with this bunch, you get up there and help them!" I was shocked.

"Really!?" I exclaimed, not sure that he was actually sending me off on my own.

"They need you. Go!" I nodded.

"On it!" I hurried up top and I saw Thor and Loki going head to head. I heard the jet behind me.

"Better watch out, Izz!" I nodded and quickly moved out of the way as they fired. Loki hit Thor down and blasted their wing. I gasped.

"Guys!!" They were going down! I turned back and growled, glaring at Loki, but I wasn't going to be stupid this time. I let Thor handle it as I hurried to help my friends. I dove under the wing and helped them stabilize.

"I'm flying upside down out here! Which way!? You're still controlling this thing for the most part!"

"Just keep us stable! You'll feel it pull! We need to land, now!"

"Yeah, I know!" I helped as much as I could until Romanoff shouted,

"Get clear!" I launched off of the wing as they came to a mostly controlled landing. Rogers, Romanoff, and Barton hurried off. I followed them, landing and then quickly running alongside them.

"We gotta get back up there!" Rogers said.

"I'm strong, but I can't carry all three of you at once," I replied. Then, we saw a HUGE armored creature thing come down. I was shocked. "What in the fresh hell is that thing!?"

"Stark, are you seeing this?"

"Seeing...still working on believing... Where's Banner? Has he shown up yet?" Tony asked.

"Banner?" Rogers asked back.

"Just keep me posted."

"Will do!" I replied. We all took cover behind a taxi.

"We got civilians trapped up ahead!" Barton informed. Then, we saw a group rush by overhead.

"Loki." Rogers spotted him and I growled.

"He's mine!"

"No! We need your help down here! Right now, we have other things to worry about!" I calmed down and nodded.