Chapter 2

Izetta's POV

*Two days later*

I was currently working on tuning up my suit. Jarvis was helping as usual. Tony wasn't home at the moment, so I was left to the devices he permitted for me to use. I was given access to most things, honestly. Tony was pretty much training me to be a more...transformative version of himself. Of course, that still gave me the free will to be who I wanted to be. I was free here and the rules he had were easy to follow. I never had any desire to break them.

"Alright, Jarvis! Looks like the modifications are ready to be tested! Let's get things ready!"

"Yes, Miss Izetta." I suited up and we did the standard checks first.

"Alright, energy supply?"

"Your crystal is holding stable with the arc reactor energy." I nodded. My crystal was my suit's main source of power. As I said, I'm not exactly normal.

"Visor and scanners?"

"Fully functional. Sensors have been increased to permit total 360-degree surveillance." I had a visor instead of a mask, but it was made to be very durable. It also had an oxygen mask that would come down in emergencies. I could breathe pretty easily up high though. Altitude didn't really affect me.

"Ear support?" I had those to keep my ears from getting damaged while changing depth and altitude.

"Operational."

"Transformation shift mechanisms?" My gear would shift and change like I did when I changed transformations.

"Fluid and efficient."

"Wing rockets?" Those were pretty much the same as how Tony flew, only they were on my wings. They switched to a jetpack-like style when I was in my human form.

"Running smoothly."

"Shield generator?"

"At max strength and power when ready."

"Tail gun?" That one changed into another booster when I was in my human form.

"Functional. All weaponry and defense systems are online, Miss Izetta."

"Alright! Looks like we're good then!" My suit could basically do everything Tony's could do plus the custom features needed for myself. I transformed into my Amalgamate form. That's what Tony had officially labeled it. I was a mash-up of a bunch of things, so it made sense. I was kind of like a mild shape-shifter. "Let's fly, Jarvis!" I ran out of the garage and took off.

I happily glided out over the water, enjoying racing through the air and feeling the water spray up onto me. I cheered happily, twirling before taking off into the sky. I laughed, having the time of my life as always. Then, I suddenly got a call. It was Tony!

"Hi, Tony!" I answered.

"Hey, Izz, whatcha up to right now?" He asked.

"I was making some improvements to the T-Mark Three. I'm taking it out for a spin right now. What's up?"

"I need you to come to the location of the new Stark Tower. I need your help with some things to finish up. I could do it myself, but I want to wrap this up. Plus, you deserve to be there to celebrate, even if I can't give you a drink." 

"Trip to New York? How could I say no?" I chuckled.

"Great. See ya in a bit."

"See you soon, Tony!" I said before we both hung up. I turned around and headed off. "Jarvis, lock up the mansion."