back home (techno)

Requested by KnightTimeNow, the biggest techno simp i know, now enjoy <3 Reader in this has a child btw :D

You dragged your suitcase behind you, arm starting to ache from dealing with it, the zipper barely holding on from how many gifts were in it. Well, your justification for that was, if you were going to go somewhere without your boyfriend and daughter, they at least deserved some stuff for being alone so long.

That's what you said anyway.

Knocking on the door, you sighed, resting against the handle of your suitcase, hearing hurried footsteps charging towards the door, the fumbling of keys in the lock following soon after.

"Y/N!"

Techno was the first out the door, his arms wrapping around you and squeezing tightly, his leg accidentally kicking the suitcase away from you, almost making it roll right into Naomi. "Techno..." you sighed, grabbing the handle before it could do that, smiling down at her. "Missed me?"

Naomi shook her head, but she stepped forward, arms wide open, before hugging both and Techno's leg, essentially forcing you two to remain in that hug. Techno didn't seem to care, giving a soft kiss on the cheek, but you wanted to go inside and shower.

"Naomi, come on," you said, reaching down and giving her a pat on the head. "There's presents for you."

That was enough to make her run back inside, and you smiled, pointing at the suitcase so that Techno could take it.

~~~

You leant back into the sofa, a towel resting on your shoulders, watching as Naomi kept trying and failing to open a tin of cookies you had bought, her small fingers messing with the seal and, unfortunately, getting nowhere. Chuckling to himself, Techno reached over, ripping the lid off with ease and smiling when Naomi clapped her hands in glee.

"Don't eat too many, ok?" you reminded her, not really intent on taking the tin away if she did eat too much. She deserved some slack, you thought.

"It's nice to have you back," Techno said, leaning to rest on your shoulder, sighing in content. "Missed you a lot. So did Naomi. I don't think my macaroni cheese is as good as yours."

Raising an eyebrow, you noted in your brain to make that soon, glad that your cooking was being appreciated for once. "I missed you too. Business is boring when you're not being annoying by my side."

"Rude." Techno's voice lacked any bite-in fact, he was smiling, shuffling closer to your side.

"Ew."

You blinked, seeing Naomi wrinkling her nose at you two, holding a cookie in her hand, which she then took a large bite out of. She pointed at you with an accusatory finger, shaking her head.

"You guys are gross."

"If you keep saying that, we'll take the cookies away, "Techno replied, a mischievous glint in his eyes. You knew he wouldn't do that, but Naomi gasped, clutching the tin closer to herself, protecting it with her life.

Yeah, you had really missed these two.

(A/N-bad time to mention i don't really like children? also i hope no one named naomi is reading this, if that is your name, I'm sorry LMAO)