sneaking out is fun (sapnap)

Requested by Nic102 pls enjoy ily <33 In this story, Dream is your older brother :))

Being as quiet as you could, you slowly locked your bedroom door, hoping that Dream was too busy playing minecraft to hear, tiptoeing over to the window when you were done.

Sapnap was late, but you were expecting that.

You cracked the window open, leaning on the windowsill and letting the wind whip through your hair, looking out for headlights in the distance, tapping your nails nervously against the wood. This whole thing was Sapnap's idea.

Hearing an engine, you perked up, smiling when you saw his motorbike. You waved as he jumped off, too scared to drive any closer just in case Dream heard, running towards your house and waiting underneath the window. He looked around, making sure no one was watching, before throwing a rope up to your window, your hands scrabbling to catch it.

This was always the scary part.

Tying the rope as securely as you could to the curtain frame, you held onto it tightly, crawling out of the window and letting the rope guide you down the house, your feet smacking against the brick. Sapnap held his arms out, reaching out to support you as soon as you were close enough, laughing softly when you practically fell into his arms. You stumbled to your feet, taking his hand in yours. "We need to find a better way."

"True, but let's go before green boy notices anything."

Leading you quickly over to his motorbike, he threw you a helmet, making sure it was properly on your head before getting on, gesturing for you to sit behind him. You wrapped your arms around his body, holding on tightly as he drove off, smiling like you always did around him.

He pulled to a stop, taking off his helmet and fixing his hair, looking around for something, the sound of waves crashing against sand surrounding you, a slightly salty smell floating around the air. "We're here."

"You brought us to the beach?" you cried out, taking off your helmet as well just to look around you, the beach still beautiful in the night sky, the moon reflecting against the water, the image rippling as the waves swished about.

"Yeah, but not just that." Locking his bike, he started to walk along the sand, leading you away from the main beach and into a small corner away from everything else, and you took the opportunity to fully enjoy everything, eyes locked onto the sea. "Watch it," he warned, grabbing your hand and pulling you away from something.

It was a candle, and your foot had been seconds away from knocking it over, but you didn't care about that, now focused on what was in front of you. Small candles were carefully placed onto small rock shelves, illuminating a tent that Sapnap had clearly placed there, judging by how he walked over and opened it, grinning at your reaction. "Well, after you."

You took off your shoes before going in, soft blankets placed along the tent floor, fairy lights strung up on the walls, softly twinkling in the dark. On one side, there was a large white screen hung up, and your eyes fell onto a projector which was placed next to it. "Oh, Sapnap..."

"Just wanted to do something like this for once..." He rubbed the back of his neck awkwardly, closing the tent door behind him and messing with the blankets, trying his best to make you comfortable.

"I love it!" You grabbed the collar of his shirt, pulling him in for a quick kiss, not sure how to verbally express how happy you were about all of this.

Slightly dazed, he smiled after the kiss, holding up the projector. "I brought your favourite movie."

You held onto Sapnap a bit tighter for the last half of the journey, watching as the sun went up, sad that you'd have to go back home. If only you could actually spend time with him without Dream being an idiot.

"Oh shit-Y/N, big emergency here."

Sapnap came to a halt, and you peeked out from behind him, feeling your heart drop to your stomach when you saw Dream waiting in the front garden, holding the rope you had used to climb out the window, a scowl on his face. You already knew what he was going to do, so you jumped off the motorbike, standing between him and Sapnap, mirroring Dream's exact expression.

"So what were you two doing all night, huh?"

"Going on a date. You know, I wouldn't have to go in the middle of the night if you weren't such a-"

"Good big brother?" Dream interrupted, throwing the rope as hard as he could at Sapnap. "You're meant to be my friend, Sapnap."

Just as you opened your mouth to snap at him, the front door opened, your mum standing there with her arms crossed, surprisingly not looking at you, but instead shaking her head at Dream. "And why are you doing this?" she asked, and you held back a laugh at Dream's gobsmacked expression.

"Y/N literally snuck out-"

"Let them have fun, Y/N's gonna hate you at this point." She turned to Sapnap, the anger on her face melting away. "I hope you two had fun, but don't sneak out next time, otherwise I'll act like Dream and ban you from seeing each other. Okay?"

You and Sapnap shared a look, smiling at each other before nodding. "Yeah, we won't sneak out anymore, I promise."

Maybe your fingers were crossed behind your back, but that was no one else's business.

(A/N-this was very fun to write :D)