hickeys (schlatt)

"Schlatt, is there something on my face?" you asked, concerned at how much he was staring at you, eyes locked onto something you couldn't see.

He let out a laugh, banging onto the table. "Not on your face..."

Rolling your eyes, you stood up, turning away from him and storming into the kitchen, shutting the door in his face when he tried to join you. That was his fault for being a dick.

You sighed, turning to look into the mirror, expecting nothing much, maybe a bit of food or pen smudged on your face, but almost screamed when all you saw were purple marks littered over your entire neck, bruised and bright. Moving closer to the mirror, you examined them further, mouth dropping open in shock when you saw even more on your collarbone. "How the hell did he even...SCHLATT!"

The door opened, Schlatt smirking and holding up his phone, the flash blinding you a second later. Then more flashes came after that, the obnoxious click of the camera way too loud. He nodded proudly, scrolling through the pictures. "I think you'd look nice with more, you know?"

"I think you'd look nice being quiet," you retorted, grabbing the soap bottle and throwing it at him, making a satisfying thud against his shoulder. "How do I go outside like this?"

"Walk." He threw the bottle back, raising an eyebrow when you hit it into the sink, holding his arms up in mock surrender. "Alright, no need to get feisty."

"This is your fault! I'm gonna have to hide these..." you grumbled, looking around for your concealer to maybe start hiding the mess of hickeys. Schlatt leaned back against the wall, looking too proud and smug for his own good while you started dabbing at your neck.

That annoyed you, and you dropped the sponge, turning to look at him properly. You wanted to wipe that smirk off his face.

Grabbing a towel, you dampened it, before starting to wipe off the concealer you had already put on, the vivid purple coming out again, smiling when Schlatt's mouth fell open, phone almost dropping out of his hand. Perfect. You carried on rubbing at it, until every single hickey was out on display, loud and proud, for everyone to see.

And Schlatt was just going to have to deal with it.

"I thought you were covering them?" he asked, slight panic in his tone as he tried to remain calm.

"Nope!" you answered brightly, walking out of the bathroom and past him, grinning. "Why would I? You did say they looked nice, right?"

He blinked at you as if you were mad, a slight pink tinge covering his face. No response came out of his mouth-after all, you were right, he did say they looked nice.

"Fine," he grumbled, following you towards the door.

"I'll make sure to tell everyone it was you!" you called out, before running out of the door, trying to slam it shut in his face. He turned even redder, yanking the door out of your grasp and chasing after you, hand outstretched.

"STOP BEING A DICK!"

(A/N-me saying I'm only going to post one chapter :)

(A/N-me saying I'm only going to post one chapter :)....Also me writing this in ten minutes because i got a burst of inspiration lol, hope you enjoyed <3)