homemade food (schlatt)

Requested by KnightTimeNow ik you're busy, but i hope you see this! pls enjoy <33

You slammed your head down onto the table, not even caring about the fact it hurt, closing your eyes.

Well that was what exams did to you.

Schlatt burst through the door, sighing heavily when he saw you, ruffling your hair. "Heard a fucking loud bang and thought you died or something."

"I did..." You grabbed his hand, keeping it on your head so he would carry on messing with your hair. "Just finished all my exams and I'm tired." Glancing over at the bin, you grimaced at what was in it, piles upon piles of junk food wrappers crammed into it-concerning amounts of just pure grease.

You didn't remember particularly enjoying any of the food either.

Schlatt followed your gaze, making a disgusted face when he saw the bin, looking like you had personally offended him. Smiling awkwardly, you sat back up, pointing at the piles of notes on the table. "Been busy studying so I didn't have time to eat nice food, ok? Burger King was my best friend this week."

He looked genuinely disappointed, and you averted your gaze, honestly just thankful that your exams were over so you could just eat something other than lukewarm, greasy chips.

Laughing and rolling his eyes, he patted your head again, unusually soft for him. "Get up and I'll make you something."

~~~

Swinging your legs, you watched Schlatt from the table, smiling when the smell of pancakes floated over to you. He remained silent, strange for a person who just loved to fill every space with noise, diligently making the pancakes, slicing strawberries into neat pieces and then slowly placing the plate in front of you.

Grabbing his collar, you pulled him in for an immediate kiss, giddy with delight. "Have I told you that I love you? Because I do, I really do."

He pulled back, shaking his head, but there was a grin on his face. "Just eat, dumbass."

You did exactly that, almost crying of happiness while chewing, barely taking a breath before digging in for me, feeling like you hadn't eaten for days. This was better than anything Burger King could give you, the pancakes soft and fluffy like pillows, cold whipped cream and strawberries replacing the grease in your stomach.

Simply said, you were in heaven.

Schlatt sat down next to you, wrapping an arm around your waist. "Jesus Christ, they're not going anywhere," he said, raising an eyebrow when you just took another large bite. "Ok, never mind then."

Dropping your knife and fork onto the plate with a loud clatter, you leant into him, unable to stop smiling. He pulled you in closer, rubbing your arm comfortingly, and you could feel the smile on his face when he kissed the top of your head. Closing your eyes, you let him rock you slightly, completely and utterly relaxed. "Thank you, by the way."

"Whatever."

You tilted your head up to see his expression, grinning when he turned away from you. "Yeah, yeah, of course."

"You're doing the washing up."

"I JUST DID TEN EXAMS YOU LITTLE-"

(A/N-little psa here, sorry to get a bit serious on you guys

(A/N-little psa here, sorry to get a bit serious on you guys. when you make a request, you must understand that i'm human-i forget stuff, i lose requests, i lose comments, etc. spamming my comments with requests or asking rudely makes me not want to do your request at all-you must also remember i do this for free. this isn't aimed at everyone by the way, most of you are very sweet :)))