i do. (techno)

Requested by crossxskies pls enjoy <3 she/her pronouns for this, and it mentions you being a wife :))

Techno waited anxiously, looking at the officiator, then the clock, then back at the officiator, who offered a comforting smile, quiet chatter floating in the air from the seats, everyone restless.

Not as restless as he was.

Someone patted him on the shoulder, and he barely registered who it was, eyes locked onto the door, waiting for it to open, so that he could finally get on with this thing; the weeks of planning and spending money on ridiculous things you had insisted on getting (what was the point of buying so many flowers anyway), the hours spent on making invitations-all of that had led up to this moment.

The man at the piano suddenly started to play soft music, and the door opened wide, revealing you and your father. You immediately turned to look at him, the veil covering your face, but he could still see your smile under there.

His eyes turned to your dress. You had refused to show him what it looked like, rambling on about "bad luck", but now he was glad you had done that. It flowed down to your feet, flowery lace draped over your arms as loose sleeves, the entire fabric shimmering in the light, twinkling as you took slow steps, your arm on your father's. The bouquet in your other arm was bursting with colourful flowers, and he saw the ones he had chosen at the forefront of the display.

He could feel his entire face turning bright red, and some people chuckled in the audience, but he didn't care about them-he cared about you.

You finally arrived at the altar, and he shared a look with your father, who gave him a quick nod, a silent way of showing his approval. Still red in the face, he leant in, just before the ceremony started. "You-you look amazing."

"And so do you, Techno," you whispered back, smiling.

The officiant coughed importantly, starting to read off a script. "Thank you everyone for coming here to witness the marriage of Y/N and Technoblade-it is truly the most happy of days. It is truly no accident you are here, as you hold-"

Techno let his words drown out, gulping and trying to ignore the lump in his throat, knowing that if he wasn't careful, he might burst into tears right there and then.

"-so we must start this ceremony with a few vows. Technoblade, you may start."

Hands trembling, Techno brought out his piece of paper, unfolding it very slowly to try and make sure he didn't drop it, hoping that he wouldn't fumble the delivery. He had spent a lot of time on these. "Y/N, from the-from the first day we met, I knew I wanted you in my life. You quickly became one of the most important people in my life, and for good reason-you have been there for me, even at times when I was scared you would leave. So-so thank you for that, I am so lucky to be the one to marry you." He ended the speech with a small sniff, noticing you wiping your eyes a little under the veil.

"And Y/N?"

"Techno, you have given me more happiness and love than anyone else could provide. I-I promise to stay by your side forever and try to make you as happy as you have made me. So I am so lucky to be able to marry you-" you interrupted yourself with a small sob, and shook your head when Techno whispered if you had more to say, so the officiant smiled again, launching into the main part of the wedding.

"Do you, Technoblade, take Y/N to be your wife?"

"I do."

"And do you, Y/N, take Technoblade to be your husband?"

"I do."

"And by the power invested in me, I now declare you husband and wife. You may now kiss the bride."

Lifting the veil of your face, Techno didn't hesitate to lean in, kissing you while the audience cheered happily, flower petals being thrown around as he gently took your face in his hands, still kissing you.

He was so, so happy.

(A/N-google is gonna think I'm having a wedding now

(A/N-google is gonna think I'm having a wedding now...my search history is literally all about weddings ;-;)