big reveal (wilbur)

Requested by crossxskies pls enjoy <3 reader is famous in this oneshot btw

@wilbursoot

Liked by tommyinnit, ph1lza and 6,00,945 others

we're cute sometimes

You stared at your phone, mouth wide open, completely in awe of what he had posted. Even though your face wasn't exactly visible, did he realise the capabilities of your fans? They had already worked out that it was you in that picture, and now you were both trending one very social media site possible.

Sure, you two were going to reveal it soon, you had discussed that, but not like this!

Opening your contacts and calling him, you tapped your foot impatiently on the ground, sighing when he finally picked up. "Wilbur, you fucking idiot."

"What did I do?" he asked, sounding casual. 

"THE POST!"

Laughing, he clapped his hands, and you could just imagine the smug look on his face. "Yeah, cute, right?"

You had so many things you wanted to say to him, none of them positive, but you remained calm, starting to feel a little nauseous, stomach twisting into knots. "What are people gonna say?"

"They're being nice, actually. Read the comments." 

You opened instagram again, finally managing to open the comments-you had been way too scared to before.

wait this is so cute

IS THAT Y/N

damn wilburs luckyyyyy

SAJSAHDFKFSKFSDKFN

WTF WTF WTF WTF

omg omg omg I'm freaking out-

WILBUR AND Y/N OMG

THIS IS SO ADORABLE

You blinked at the screen, before sighing in relief, sinking into a chair, feeling like a weight had been lifted off your shoulders. "You are so lucky people are nice, or I would've killed you."

"So we still going for lunch?"

Looking out the window of the restaurant, you grimaced at the sight of swarms of photographers and paparazzi, all of their cameras pointed at the exit, the lights glinting ominously. You should've expected that, but you weren't expecting that many people.

Wilbur held onto your hand, giving it a reassuring squeeze.

Taking a deep breath, you stood up, grabbing your bag and nodding to Wilbur's questioning glance, feeling brave enough to face the cameras. You held on tightly to his hand, stepping out of the restaurant, wincing when all the camera shutters went off, hundreds of microphones being shoved in your face, voices screaming unintelligible questions at you.

"What do you have to say about your relationship?"

"Is it true that you two are dating?"

"How long have you been dating?"

"Y/N-"

Pushing away a microphone that was practically shoved against your cheek, you gestured for them to take a step back, looking at Wilbur for encouragement. "We've been dating for a while. I would like you to respect our privacy, thank you."

There was an immediate outbreak of chatter, and panicking, you rushed back to the car, pushing past the crowd of people, letting Wilbur open the door for you and slam it shut behind him, your driver getting the hint and speeding off. You relaxed against the seat, closing your eyes when Wilbur patted your head gently, leaning into his touch.

Giving you a soft kiss on the head, he smiled, the voices of paparazzi fading behind the car.

"You dealt with that well."

"I know."

(A/n-i usually use pretty pics at the end of my oneshots, but i couldn't resist putting toast wilbur)