chaotic disney (dream team)

Requested by awritingbagel i hope you enjoy!! i did make this a poly relationship, but there's plenty of chaos!

You felt George let go of your hand, and sighed, trying to pull him back and failing. He had run off, joining your boyfriends in doing whatever they wanted, acting as if they weren't in a public setting. Speed walking over and apologising to whoever they bothered, you grabbed the closest person to you-who happened to be Sapnap-and pulled him close, glaring at him. "Behave."

"You'd like that, wouldn't you?" he retorted, a smirk on his face, before he took advantage of your shock and sped off.

Why were you the only responsible one in the relationship?

Looking up, you saw they were joining a queue, wildly gesturing for you to join. You were also pretty sure Dream whacked someone in the face by accident, but he still carried on waving his arms wildly. To save other people's faces, you joined them as soon as you could, pulling Dream's hand down.

"Calm down, idiot."

"Sorry..." they all said in unison, the grins on their faces showing that they were indeed not sorry. Not at all.

You let them drag you along the queue, clearly getting more and more excited when they got closer and closer. Splash mountain was always one of Sapnap's favourites, and he was practically buzzing with excitement. Narrowing your eyes, you poked him in the chest, holding back a laugh when he tried to bite it. "Don't be...well, behave, ok?"

He nodded, but you didn't believe it for a second.

But it was too late, and it was your turn to get on, you and George sitting next to each other, in front of Dream and Sapnap. You gulped nervously, heart pounding. As if sensing your nervousness, George held your hand, squeezing comfortingly and pulling you closer. "Don't be scared~~"

"Easy for you to say." Still, you moved closer to him, holding his arm tightly.

You regretted that pretty quickly when he started screaming louder than everyone else on the ride. Even louder than Dream and Sapnap combined. You were too scared to let go of him, however, so you took a second to mourn the loss of your hearing, before clinging onto him even tighter.

"POSE FOR THE PICTURE!" he screamed, pushing your face out of his arm and pointing it towards the front, where the camera would be. Forcing a smile, you held back the urge to cry when the ride went down the final fall, hoping that you would at least look decent. You definitely knew you looked better than any of your boyfriends, who had all screamed, their voices echoing throughout the whole park.

Safe to say, Dream made sure you all had a picture, making sure to make fun of all of you.

However, it fit perfectly in your phone case, and you pretended not to see their happy faces. Even though they were all chaotic and pains to look after, you did love them.

Most of the time.

"Guys, please stop being mean to Mickey-"

(A/N-poly relationships are not my forte, but i tried lmao :D i hope you enjoyed reading <3)