beautiful moon (niki)

Requested by iliterallyloveu pls enjoy!! 

Music rang out into the night sky, as Niki drove down the empty street, gently tapping the wheel to the tune of the song as the car twisted and turned up a narrow road. If you were alone, this would probably scare you, but since Niki was here-and also since she was able to actually drive safely-you felt completely and utterly safe.

She stopped, unclicking her seatbelt and smiling, opening the door. "We're here."

You scrambled with your seatbelt and flung open the door, tilting your head so you could see the stars. Bright flecks of light scattered across the sky, twinkling around the moon, which was full, illuminating the area. Taking a deep breath, you didn't move as Niki wrapped her arm around your waist, warm against the cold air.

She held a flask in one hand, unscrewing the lid, the steam hitting both of you in the face and thawing your noses. "I brought tea!"

Passing it to you first, she watched nervously as you took a sip, sighing and relaxing against you when you smiled. "It's good," you said, taking another sip.

"I made the blend myself!" she said proudly, taking the flask from you.

You snuggled against her, smiling up at the night sky. Niki really did have the best ideas, didn't she?

It was just you and her, alone on the hill, no one there to interrupt your moment. Just you, her, the stars and the moon.

"The moon is beautiful, isn't it?" she said, cuddling even closer to you. Your eyes widened, and you hoped she was referencing what you thought she was. Kissing her on the cheek, you moved closer to her ear, so you could whisper your response.

"I can die happy." 

(A/N-just in case you don't know what the reference is, it's a Japanese way to confess your love indirectly :D)

!!requests vv much appreciated <3!!