showing you off (punz)

Requested by thelibrarypenguin sorry for taking so long, hope you enjoy! <33

Punz leant back on his chair, grinning at the messages from chat popping up on his screen, all congratulating him on a win in-game. He read through a couple, nodding at the text-to-speech donations that came through from time to time-all mostly the same: someone asking to wish someone else a happy birthday or a "Say my name please!"

Until he heard something different.

"I just noticed your phone case-" the voice read out, and Punz raised an eyebrow, knowing exactly what was in his phone case. "-and I wanted to know, is that Y/N?"

Holding up his phone, he moved it closer to the camera, just so everyone could see the polaroid clearly, unable to stop himself from smiling. God, he had been dying to talk about you on stream, to show everyone just how amazing you were.

Checking his chat again to see everyone already calling him a simp, he shook his head, opening his desk drawer. "Everyone who's calling me a simp in chat-do you guys even have partners? No? Didn't think so." Holding himself back from laughing at his own chat's loneliness, he brought out a small box, the date he asked you out written on the top in gold pen, glittering in the light. He brandished it to the camera, revelling in the fact his chat was either dying of loneliness or cuteness.

"I always take the pictures." He opened the box carefully, bringing out the polaroid on top, from a date you two had a few days ago. You were smiling at the camera, leaning on Punz and holding up some ridiculously large candyfloss that you had insisted you had to buy. He was smiling at you, one arm wrapped around your waist while the other held the camera. "Because Y/N hates taking them, but I wanna have loads to look at."

He ignored chat spamming awws to bring out a different photo.

"This is from...like, a month ago? Maybe two? We went roller skating and fell on the floor a lot." Laughing at the memory, he could distinctly remember when you accidentally dragged him down as you slipped, both crashing into each other, limbs tangling to the point where he wasn't sure whose arms or legs were whose. You had laughed, wrestling yourself out and jumping to your feet, clutching onto the rail before holding out your hand, giving pointed glances towards the slushie machine nearby.

He caved, obviously, and had bought slushies to share.

The door slamming open distracted him from his daydream, a bottle being chucked at his head a few seconds later. "Punz!" you stormed in, flipping him and the camera off. "This is embarrassing!"

Smirking at the camera, he pulled you into his lap, swivelling in his chair so everyone on stream could see your bright red face, rubbing your shoulder. You stopped trying to leave after a few seconds, still flipping off the stream, chat simultaneously laughing and awwing at the situation, some exclaiming that they had clipped the whole thing.

The one thing the chat was united on, however, was the fact that he was a simp.

A big simp.

(A/N-thanks for reading! been a bit under the weather-still kinda am-so that's why i haven't updated, but i should be back now! thank you <3)