oh, muffins (badboyhalo)

Requested by -fallenischaotic pls enjoy, ily! <3

You eyed the mixer in your hands dubiously, not entirely sure why he had trusted you with it at all, everything looking like a recipe for disaster.

Well, the muffin batter looked good, you were just scared you'd ruin it.

"Bad?" you called out, turning around to see him flicking through the recipe book, smiling to himself at all the pictures of baked goods, clearly excited to try making more. Which was very sweet, but you were honestly in need of a little help. "Bad! Why can't you do this?"

Laughing, he placed the book down, coming to stand behind you, wrapping his arms around your waist. "You're only mixing stuff, can't be that difficult." Letting him rest his head on your shoulder, you slowly placed the mixer in the middle of the batter, waiting for a small hum of approval from him before turning it on, moving it as slow as you could, trying to make sure the flour didn't fly into your faces. "Jeez, Y/N, you can speed it up, you know?" he giggled when you huffed at him, narrowly avoiding a small cloud of flour.

He moved his hands from around your waist and moved them on top of yours, gently guiding them so you could mix it "correctly"-whatever that meant. If it was up to you, mixing would just be over in ten seconds, but no, you had to properly incorporate the ingredients.

"And there! See, you did great!"

Patting you on the head, he took the bowl from you, moving to the muffin tins he had set up, leaving you to feel quite proud of yourself. You let him spoon them carefully into the tins, slowly creeping over to the open bag of flour that he had left unguarded, a grin creeping up on your face. He was brave to leave such an opportunity right in front of you.

"They're going in the oven, and then we can have fresh muffins-"

Grabbing a handful of flour, you threw it in his direction, dissolving into peals of laughter when it covered half of his face, his shirt completely caked in it. Before he could react, you grabbed another handful, running forward and sprinkling it into his hair, jumping back when he tried to grab you, dusting your hands off. "You look a little dusty there, flour boy."

"You-get back here!"

You yelped in surprise, too late to run away, and he pulled you close to him, reaching out for the flour before dropping it on top of your head, snickering evilly to himself.

"And that's how the muffin crumbles."

"THAT DOESN'T EVEN MAKE SENSE-"