edits (techno)

KnightTimeNow you requested this ages ago but i lost it, sorry!! :(( but anyway, hope you enjoy <3

Techno leaned back in his chair, stretching his arms and yawning, mindlessly reading chat. Surprisingly, they weren't spamming random words or letters, but instead spamming a singular link, sometimes accompanied with a message.

WATCH IT

WATCH IT RN

TECHNO

PLS

THIS VIDEO

Dsladkjsdkjs this video pls

You won't regret it

WATCH IT RN

"Ok, ok..." he muttered, copying the link. "This better not be like a virus or something..."

He was surprised when it took him to a tiktok, the whole chat screaming their delight at finally convincing him to watch whatever this was. The tiktok itself had millions of likes and thousands of comments. Waiting for it to load, he read out the caption.

@iamtechnoblade can I steal @y/n pls

Chuckling to himself, he shook his head, despite the fact no one would see him. "No, you can't."

The video finally loaded, and he watched expectantly. He recognised the video immediately, it was a tiktok you posted, just dancing and singing along to some song, but in this tiktok it was different. Multiple effects flashed across the screen, and although he'd usually say stuff like that was tacky, he was entranced, eyes locked onto the screen as you danced around the screen, smiling and winking at him. There was a moment where it zoomed into your face, slowing down the movements, and he stopped breathing for a few moments, completely transfixed onto the screen.

Damn.

Coughing nervously, he paused the video after looping it several times, finally looking to see chat's reaction. As expected, they were all panicking like he was.

"I can see why you wanna steal Y/N now...but they're mine." He grinned to himself, seeing chat complain about it, feeling a sense of pride at how he had managed to get someone like you. "Anyway, so does anyone have any more edits?"

Chat delivered quite quickly, and he clicked the next one eagerly, raising an eyebrow at the video. He had filmed this one, having to watch you try and fail to master riding a skateboard, holding back laughter each time you fell (he always helped you up, but it was still quite funny). There were a few moments were you had looked cool, however, and that was exactly what he was looking at.

He felt his heart skip a beat, covering his face with a hand when the edit showed you confidently smirking at the camera, the chains dangling from your neck glittering.

Bro techno won

OMG YOU'RE SO LUCKY WTF

Akjfsjhdfhjsgdhjfgdhjfghjsgdfjhsgdjhgfs

I can't-

Wtf

I'm a simp

Dskjslkjf

BRO Y/N IS SO PRETTY

"Chat, I know I'm lucky." He stopped the video, practically steaming from how hard he was blushing, his entire face completely red.

There was a soft knock at the door, and he whipped his head around, eyes wide like a deer in headlights as you gently pushed open the door, holding a can of coke, raising an eyebrow at his expression. "Just wanted to give you a drink...did something happen?" You walked over, glancing curiously at his screen. Chat was already laughing at him, some even asking you to marry them or declaring their love for you.

Giggling, you set down the can on the table, giving him a quick kiss. "I'm not even going to ask. Have a fun stream!"

He waved goodbye as you slipped back out the door, immediately turning to his screen afterwards. "I'm going to ignore the fact you guys tried to steal Y/N from me, only if you give me more edits to look at."

BAHAHA HE'S A SIMP

Remember the time you got exposed for having a stan account

YES MORE EDITS

I've got a collection

SHUSH TECHNO Y/N IS OURS NOW

(A/N-everyone here is a massive techno simp

(A/N-everyone here is a massive techno simp...which i understand but my most popular chapters are ALWAYS techno lmao :D anyway eret chapter next <3)