look at me, not him! (quackity)

The plastic cup in Quackity's hands was already crumpled, parts of it literally digging into his hand. You frowned, taking it out of his hand and placing it in the bin, giving your classmate a shrug when he looked at you questioningly.

Weird.

Leaning in, you whispered in his ear. "What's wrong?"

"Nothing," he hissed back, gritting his teeth and clenching his fists, gazing directly at your classmate, who awkwardly laughed, crossing his arms.

Rolling your eyes, you moved away from Quackity, turning to your classmate to try and ease the awkward tension in the air. However, as soon as you opened your mouth, a hand clasped onto yours, gripping tightly and pulling you away, not even stopping when you tripped up over your own feet and almost fell to the ground. You dug your heels into the floor, trying your hardest to make him stop. "Quackity! Stop, what is wrong with you?"

Surprisingly, he stopped, his face turned away from you, still holding onto your hand. "You didn't see him."

"I mean...I did, he was right in front of me."

"No you-you don't understand!"

He finally looked up at you, anger etched into every line on his face, mouth downturned into a frown. Gulping, you blinked, reaching up to touch his face. "What do I not understand?"

"He gave me dirty looks and stuff. Clearly just wanted to get with you." Avoiding eye contact, he stared at the ground instead, sighing. "I was scared, ok?"

Raising an eyebrow, you lifted his face up so he would look at you. "And what makes you think I would date him when I have you?" You rubbed his cheek with your thumb gently, smiling softly at him. He stepped closer, pausing before pulling you into a hug, gripping you tightly, as if you would disappear at any second. Letting out a quiet laugh, you rubbed his back, kissing his cheek-usually you didn't like hugging like this in public, but you'd let it slide just this once.

"You don't want to speak to him, right?" he mumbled, still refusing to move from his position.

You had given up from extracting yourself from the hug at that point. "Obviously not. I have my own idiot to look after, don't I?"

He slapped you lightly on the shoulder, fake annoyance on his face before he kissed you on the forehead, trying to hold back a smile. Pulling away and dragging you alongside him, back to where you were before, you both saw your classmate, who waved, flashing Quackity a quick look.

Quackity simply waved, smiling demurely as he kissed you on the cheek, a silent "fuck you" to your classmate.

(A/N-was this oneshot entirely self-indulgent? yes.)

!!i feel bad but yes I'm begging for requests again lmao!!