ribbons (yandere quackity)

Requested by KayKayHello i hope you enjoy! 

Ribbons were slowly pulled through your hair, gently tightened so it wouldn't snag or rip anything out, tied into cute bows as Quackity arranged your hair into some elaborate hairstyle. You gulped nervously, eyes wide and following him as he finished up, closing the box he was holding with a snap, looking proudly at his work.

"This hairstyle is adorable on you, don't you think?"

He waited for a response, and you nodded, mouth covered by duct tape.

"Oh, oops, I forgot about that," he giggled, ripping the tape off your mouth, rubbing the irritated skin with his thumb. "Sorry, but sometimes you have to keep quiet. Now, what do you think of the hair?"

"It's nice-"

"I'm being stupid again, you can't even see it!"

Grabbing your wrist, he yanked you to your feet, not even waiting for you to regain your balance before practically running to the closes mirror he could find, pushing you in front of him so you could see. Forcing your head forward so you could see the hair better, he twisted your neck, fingers pressing hard into the skin there, ignoring when you hissed in pain. "It's good, isn't it? I learnt how to do it so you could look even more beautiful. It's good, right? Right?"

"Yes! Yes it is!" you cried out, sighing in relief when he finally let go of your neck, rubbing the bruised skin there. He really did have some sick obsession with making sure his bruises were visible.

"I knew it was good." He touched your hair, stroking the ribbons cascading through your hair with a smug smile on his face.

Bold for someone who was desperate for your approval a few seconds ago.

Sitting down, he grabbed your waist and pulled you down into his lap, digging into your arm when you refused to relax, snuggling into your neck, kissing the marks there. Each and every single one was from him: the bruises, the hickeys, the scratches, the scars from knives, the scars from his nails-and the sick fuck was obsessed with them. His teeth grazed against a particularly deep scratch and you winced, refusing to make a noise before he got any ideas to give you more marks. God knows you'd had enough.

He was still holding onto the stupid ribbon from before, eyes glinting. "You really are adorable."

You stayed silent.

"And you're all mine."

(A/N-remember when yandere was like, my thing? i felt great when that was happening lmao it made my confidence go upppp but then i got scared i'd be trapped doing yandere forever lmao-)