Chapt. 1: Kurami Kurosawa

She was there but nobody noticed her. 

She was by their side, but nobody saw her. 

She was kind, but she got abused. 

And although she was tired, she still walked the earth with a pure heart. But nobody could see the pain she endured. So there was no need to wear the mask anymore....

~Kakashi's P.O.V.~

I was on my way back to the village after completing another mission. It didn't take as long as I thought it would. Which means I can still go home and catch up on Make Out Paradise. 

On the way back to the village, I spotted somebody standing near a cliff as they wore a black cloak. They weren't wearing any shoes and I couldn't see their face due to the hood. 

'Who is that?' I thought. Stopping in my tracks I turn around and approach the person. "Excuse me? Are you alright?" I asked them. 

But they didn't answer. 

Due to the wind the hood of the cloak came off and long snowy white hair flowed. The person turned around and our eyes met. 

It was a girl. A young girl. 

Her skin was fair, but also pale. Her eyes were red as rubies. And underneath her cloak she wore an oversized black t shirt. 

"Are you okay? You're very close to the cliff. You're going to fall." I warned her calmly. But she only seem to lightly smile as she took a step closer to the ledge. That's when I realized what she was doing here. 'Don't tell me-!' I thought in a panic. 

Is she really going to jump?!

"Get away from the ledge! Now!" I yelled at her, but she only continued to smile while taking tiny steps closer to the cliff. 'Dammit!' 

I ran at her as fast as I could just as she fell. I managed to grab her wrist. She looked at me in surprise with her eyes wide. Her face was written with confusion. Then she frowned. 

"Give me your other hand!" I told her. She slowly reached up with her other hand, then clawed at my wrist with her nails. I grunted, but I continued to hold onto her. 

She wanted me to let go of her. She wanted to fall to her death. Why is she doing this? She's young! 

She smiled again when blood began to seep out of my wrist, causing her to scratch deeper. I growled and used my other hand to grab the back of her cloak and pull her up. 

She fell to the ground like a lifeless doll when I pulled her up as her eyes were half open. I panted and bandaged my wrist while looking at the girl. "What were you thinking? Why did you want to do that?" I asked her. But there was no answer from her. 

I walked over to her and sat her up to have her look at me. Now she was staring into space while frowning.