78🌹

A couple of days later Ivy and I decide to take the girls to the beach

We had so much stuff we brought with us but we love coming to the beach and letting the girls play in the sand.

Morgan is way too small to enjoy the beach but one day she will just as Lanie does.

She looks so cute in her bathing suit and sun hat.

"I think we should have brought help." Ivy laughs.

"I think we can handle three girls but they are just handfuls." I laugh.

"Have you have any more thought to another baby?" I ask her.

"Somewhat I mean Des is nervous about it because he thinks we have our hands full already but I'm ready."

"I get that. I mean in my head I always thought if I had kids I wanted them close in age and I guess that happened even though Morgan was a complete surprise." I laugh.

"Speaking of that whatever happened to that Jonboy and what he did at the shop?" She asked.

"He got jail time so I guess he can now spend it with his brother Seth." I shrugged.

"People are crazy! I'm just glad he's locked up." She said grabbing two snack cups of goldfish crackers and hands one to me.

"Thanks, Lanie loves these but she's busy playing look how good she's being and sharing her sand toys." I laugh.

Not far from us a couple of women sit down near us and they were talking loud but I really wasn't paying much attention.

"Navy those women are staring holes in your back. Do you know them?" Ivy asked.

"Can't say that I do. But let's ignore them and have fun." I smiled.

Morgan started to cry and I picked her up and cuddled her in my arms and patted her butt.

The women were talking loud and one said... "Isn't that Kash Ryan's kids?"

I look at Ivy and she looked at me. "What is that all about? I'm getting nervous Navy."

"Why are you nervous? Maybe they know Kash I mean they haven't said or did anything." I said.

"I'm taking a pic of them and you send it to Kash because I'm having a bad feeling," Ivy said.

I shook my head yes and handed Lanie her cup of goldfish and a juice box.

Once Ivy sent me the pic I sent it to Kash. It didn't take him long to respond.

📱Navy are you near those women now?

📱Yeah, they are over to our side. Do you know them? They are talking loud and one made a comment isn't that's Kash Ryan's kids.

📱I could be mistaken but I'm pretty sure that's Seth and Jonboy's, sisters.

📱Alright, we need to get out of here Kash.

📱Set tight I'm already out the door heading your way. In our normal spot?

📱We are! Love you be careful.

📱I love you too.

"Ivy don't panic but Kash is on his way just keep watching them ok?"

"Who is it Navy?"

"Seth and Jonboy's sister," I said.

"Oh shit!" Ivy said.

"Oh, shit mama!" Lanie giggled.

"Lanie please don't say that! That's not a nice word for such a pretty little girl." I said to her.

"Oh, I'm so sorry I really need to watch myself now," Ivy said.

"Hey! Hey, you with the kids!" One of the women said.

I turned around and the heavier one was smiling. "You Kash Ryan's wife?"

Before I could say anything Kash walked up. "Problem ladies?" He asked.

"Oh, you must be Kash and her savior." One of the women smirked rolling her eyes.

"I'm her husband and protector and I know who you are. Now, what do you want?" He said.

"Money! We know you have plenty and well I mean both of our brothers are in prison thanks to you so we deserve money or we are going to stalk your wife and your family and who knows we might stab a few of you." One said laughing.

"I don't find any of that funny and your brothers did that all on their own. Did you forget that Seth murdered my brother? My innocent brother!" Kash yelled.

I wrapped my hand around Kash's arm and he calmed down. While he was bickering back and forth I put a text into Officer Cells to come to the beach.

Ivy was recording the conversation while she packed up our stuff.

It wasn't long until Office Cells walked up and lead both women away.

"We can't go anywhere without these people harassing us or thinking we owe them something when they killed my brother," Kash said.

"I know come on let's go home. We won't be coming back to the beach without you and Des." I said.

"I'm sorry both of you had to go through this," Kash said.

"Oh, Kash it's not your fault," Ivy said.

"I feel responsible." He said.

Once back home Kash was quiet and I put the girls down for a nap and went back to find him.

"Are you ok?" I ask.

"Fuck no Navy! They were threatening my family. I wanted to smash both of them between their eyes. I hate I got so upset but I would do anything for you and our girls and hell even Ivy and Junie."

"I know Kash," I said getting up and sitting in his lap. I wrap my arms around him and kiss his lips.

"I love you and I'm not going to let anything or anyone come in between that." He said just as his phone rang.

I watched as he listened to what was being said and then when he hung up he smiled. "Well, they are being held right now. Ivy's recording has done them in. I hope there aren't more siblings to come find us." He said

I kiss him over and over. "Let's not give it another thought ok? We are fine and our children are upstairs asleep and we are alone right now." I smirked.