33🏍

I jump on my bike and head to the shop while Navy went to take Lanie over to April

I walk in and get my station set up. I'm finishing a back piece today.

"How's it going playing house with Navy?" Hoss smiles.

"We aren't playing anything. I sleep on the couch and help her out with Lanie." I said.

"I think she is good for you Kash. Hell, I think she's good for all of us here at Everlasting Inc." He said.

"I agree with you there," I said looking up as she walked in the door.

"I stopped and got everyone burgers for lunch with fries." She said holding up bags.

"Take the money out of the till and pay yourself back Navy," I said.

"It's fine Kash I don't mind. I figured everyone was hungry and we didn't eat this morning." She shrugged.

I just took my last bite of the burger when my guy showed up. It was going to take several hours to finish up his back and I was ready.

The guy went to pee and so I took a break and saw a guy at the desk talking to Navy and she was laughing. Was that jealousy I felt?

I walked up to the desk and put my hands on her shoulders. "What's up?" I asked.

"Umm just talking about kids. He's wanting a tattoo of his little girl. I was about to put it on your book." She smiled up at me.

"Sounds good." I smile.

She handed the guy the appointment card and when he left I asked her to meet me in my office.

I went back to my office and sit back in my chair. I didn't need anything from her besides a kiss but I have to do it in private.

When she walked in I asked her to lock the door. "Kash, what are you up to?" She asked.

"Come sit on my lap," I said patting my leg.

She walks over and sits on my lap and looks at me. "What's up?

"I was so fuckin jealous when I saw you talking and laughing with that guy," I said.

"Jealous? Kash what in the world. I was just being friendly to get his business." She said.

"Can I kiss you? That will make me feel better." I smirk.

"You don't have to ask." She smiled leaning into me.

As soon as our lips touched heat exploded through my body and I wanted more. I pulled her closer and put her face in my hands and slipped my tongue in her mouth.

Things were getting hotter when Hoss knocked on the door. "Put your clothes on your client is ready." He laughed.

"Fuck off! Navy is teaching me math." I laugh.

Navy buries her face in my neck and laughs silently. I kiss the side of her face and pat her ass so she can get up.

"Thanks, I needed that to finish up this piece." I smiled at her and kissed her again.

"I need to use the bathroom but I'll be out in a few." She said.

I went back out and got ready to finish the piece when Hoss walked over. "I was just picking at you man."

"I know and for the record, we were not naked but talking and going over the new system," I said.

"Sure you were man. That woman is hot and I see how you look at her." Hoss smirked.

Navy walked back out and Hoss shut up and went back to his station to prep for his next client.

The day went fast and it was time to head home. While Navy went to get Lanie I drove by my house to make sure everything was ok with dad gone.

Once I grabbed some fresh clothes and stuffed them in my saddlebag I headed over to Navy's.

I didn't see her anywhere when I walked in. But I heard her talking.

I walked upstairs and found her bathing Lanie.

Lanie smiled at me and started babbling dada. I smiled at her and leaned back against the sink.

"I was wondering where you were," Navy said.

"I went to check on the house and get some clean clothes," I said.

"Oh, gotcha. Well, I laid some steaks down. How do you feel about grilling them?" She asked.

"I can do that because I'm hungry. I'll get started on it." I said.

"Thanks, Kash!" She said lifting Lanie out of the tub to dry her off.

A little while later she comes down with Lanie on her hip bouncing her around.

"The steaks are almost done and I got a couple of baked potatoes going as well," I said.

"Sounds delicious." She said putting Lanie in her bouncy swing.

"Maybe we can eat before she gets cranky." I laugh.

"She always knows how to interrupt it seems." She laughed.

It didn't take long the food was done and I brought it to the table just as Navy brought a salad over and sit it down.

"So are you nervous about Brenda coming over?" I ask her.

"I am because I know it's going to bring up things I'm trying to sort through but Lanie deserves to know her grandma." She said.

"You are right she does deserve to know her since that's the only one she has," I said.

We finished dinner and cleaned up and Lanie was fed and Navy put her to sleep before joining me on the couch to watch some tv before bed.

"I'm tired but thanks for helping me clean up Kash." She said.

"It's no problem. I told you I would help you and I will continue to." I said.

"I know but I don't want to hold you back. I mean maybe you want to go out with friends or go on dates or something." She said

"Dates? I don't date and I'm perfectly fine right here with you." I said.

"I don't want to maybe make you resent me later." She said.

"Listen I'm right where I want to be Navy. Here with you and Lanie." I said.