64🌹

I slept all night but I'm so freaking tired

I slept all night but I'm so freaking tired. After my shower I didn't even make it back downstairs I just went and got in bed.

I just ache all over and my head hurts along with my stomach.

Time got away from me but at some point, Kash joined me in bed and cuddled up close to me. "I love you Navy." He said kissing my shoulder.

I think I babbled love you too but I was out of it. When the next morning came I felt ok besides the headache hadn't left.

Kash woke me up with a kiss on my shoulder and I turned over and smiled at him. "Morning beautiful."

"Morning Kash." I stretched. "I'm sorry about last night I just wasn't feeling well.

He looks over at me. "It's ok Navy I knew you didn't. How are you feeling this morning?"

"I am feeling nauseous. I may need to go to the doctor." I said looking over at him.

"Well if you need to go ahead maybe you have some bug or something and we don't need Lanie getting it." He said.

"I don't really have a doctor so I'll go to urgent care and then come on to work," I said getting up.

"Sounds good. I'm going to go check on Lanie and see if she's awake." He said.

I struggle to brush my teeth. My stomach is cramping so bad and I feel so sick. I manage to put some clothes on and throw my hair up in a bun.

When I walk out of the bathroom Kash is bouncing Lanie on his hip. "Say morning to mama Lanie," Kash said.

Lanie hid her face in Kash's neck and grinned with her fingers in her mouth.

"I love you Lanie bug!" I said to her walking over to kiss her face.

"Luv you mama." She smiled.

"I love you too sweet girl," I said kissing her head again.

"I will feed her and get her to April just let me know what's going on ok?" Kash said.

"Thank you for taking care of her for me. I love you, Kash." I said grabbing my bag and keys off the counter.

I turn around and walk back over to where he is putting Lanie in the high chair and I pull him in for a kiss. "I Love you, Kash."

"I love you too Navy. Please be careful and call or text me ok?"

"I promise I will. Bye guys!" I said heading out to my car.

I drive to the local urgent care and head inside and it wasn't long until I was called back.

It took forever but when the doctor came in he was an older man and very smiley. "What can I help you with today?" He asked.

"Umm I haven't been feeling well and I'm nauseated and don't have any energy and just want to sleep. I have a one-year-old at home and if I have a bug I don't want her to get it." I said.

"Ok let's get a urine sample and then we will go from there." He said.

Wasn't long until a nurse came in with a cup and I was bursting to pee anyways. After I filled it up I went back to the room and sit forever.

When the doctor came back into the room and sit down he smiled at me. "Good news Ms. Winter's you don't have a bug you are pregnant."

"What? Did you say pregnant?" I said.

"I did. You need to see your baby doctor to have a sonogram and see how far along you are but it showed in your urine that you are in fact pregnant." He said.

"Wow that didn't even cross my mind and I should have already known since I already have a child." I laugh.

He patted me on the shoulder walking out of the room and smiled at me. "Good luck."

I laugh. "Thanks, I'm going to need it." I head out to my car and close my eyes and put my hands on the steering wheel.

Holy shit I'm pregnant. I need to call and make an appointment. I pull my phone out and schedule an appointment for first thing in the morning with Dr. Swartz.

I send a quick text to Kash to tell him I am on my way to the shop and I'll fill him in.

When I pull up I know I need to pull him aside and tell him but do I just blurt it out or what?

I get out and walk inside and Kash is finishing up a tattoo. I smile at him and walk over to my desk and get busy putting sessions in the computer until he is finished.

Once he was done I stand up and walk over to him. "Let's talk in your office," I said to him.

He follows behind me and closes the office door. I watch as he walks over and sits down at his desk.

Like always I sit on his lap and wrap my arms around his neck. I don't even know where to begin.

He looks at me and squeezes my leg. "Come on Navy tell me what's going on I'm getting worried."

I smile at him and lean in for a kiss. "Kash it's not bad I don't think. I don't have the flu or a bug or anything."

"Then tell me what's going on with you please."

She giggles... "Well, how do you feel about being a daddy again?"

"Are you serious Navy? Are you pregnant?" He asks.

"That's what the doctor tells me. I have an appointment with Dr. Swartz in the morning to see how far along." I said.

"Wow, a baby." He said.

"How are you feeling about it, Kash?"

"I'm ecstatic! I don't care what it is as long as it's healthy and I think we need to get married soon."

"I'm glad you are excited. I can't wait to have your baby. I love you, Kash."

"I love you so very much Navy." He said leaning in for another kiss.

So I hope all you ladies who wanted a baby are now happy LOL 👶🏼 🍼😂🤣💖