28🌹

Six months later

Six months later...

Lanie is now sitting up and babbling some. Saying mama and dada and even though she says it to Kash I show her pictures of Gavin all the time but she's too young to even know who that is.

Ivy is meeting me at the beach on this nice sunny day. Lanie is sitting between my legs playing with blocks. She looks cute in her little bikini and sun hat.

Ivy walks up and sits down beside me. "Sorry I'm late my mom had me on the phone forever." She said.

"It's ok we were just enjoying the sunshine." I smile.

"Oh my god look at you! I love that bikini, Lanie." Ivy giggled.

Lanie looked at her clapping her hands and giggles.

Ivy pulls out some fruit and we sit and eat with our feet in the sand.

"So how are things with Kash? I see he's at your house a lot." Ivy smiles.

"He's a really great friend. I couldn't ask for anyone else that understands my grief like he does." I shrug.

Yeah, we still kiss but even after six months, that's all I've allowed happening, and even though he probably has blue balls that's all I'm allowing. I just can't bring myself to do more.

"Kash's dad is cute. I see him sometimes outback with Lanie." Ivy said.

"Julian is the best. Lanie lights up when she sees him. It's not like she has a grandpa anyway." I said.

"Have you heard from Brenda?" She asks.

"I saw her downtown one day but went in the opposite direction," I said.

"Lanie has a lot of protectors and well she's going to be a great cousin," Ivy said.

"Wait WHAT? Omg Ivy are you pregnant???" I shriek.

"I am! I just found out. I'm not that far along yet. But we are excited." She said.

"I'm so happy for you Ivy. I will help you in any way I can and I'm sure I have clothes I can pass down to you.

"Some stuff I want to keep incase I ever decide to have more children," I said.

"Would that be with Kash? Come on Navy I see how he looks at you!" She laughs.

"I don't know what you're talking about. He's one of my best friends and I'm happy to have him around." I said.

"Dada!" Lanie smiles and I look up to see Kash and Desmond walking our way.

"Hey, guys! What are you doing here?" Ivy asked.

"We wanted to meet up with you guys," Des said.

Kash sits down beside me and Lanie begins reaching for him.

"Lanie bug what are you doing in the sand?" Kash asked.

"Dada Dada." She said.

Des sits down beside Ivy. "Did you tell her?" He asked.

"I did. Did you tell Kash?" Ivy asked.

"Not yet." He said.

"Tell me what?" Kash asked.

"I'm pregnant!" Ivy said.

"Oh wow, congrats guys! How far along?" He asked.

"We just found out so not far yet," Ivy said.

"Lanie will love having someone to play with at some point." I smile.

I watch Kash get up with Lanie in his arms and go toward the water and sit down in the wet sand as the water washes up. Not high but enough to cover Lanie's legs and she squeals.

"That has to be the cutest thing I've ever seen." Ivy smiled.

"I'm going to go take a few pictures," I said jumping up and running down to the water and take a few pics before sitting down beside Kash.

"She likes the water." He said smiling over at me.

"Yeah, she's going to love the beach when she grows up just like her mama." I smile.

"I have been to the beach more since meeting you than I have my whole life." He laughs.

"Why Kash you didn't come to the beach to check out half-naked women?" I laugh.

"I didn't need to. Most just walk right into the shop like that woman with the seahorse. You saved my ass that day." He smiled brushing my shoulder.

"Now that the books are done and the new system is in place how is that going?" I ask.

"The guys keep messing everything up. I think I need to hire someone who can take the money from them and put it into the system and answer the phone and schedule appointments. Sometimes it gets confusing." He said.

"I could come to help you out. I mean it is my system." I smile.

"Really? You would come to help me out? What about Lanie?" He asked.

"I can bring her with me unless it's too much hassle." I shrugged.

"Hell no, it's no trouble. I just don't know if a tattoo shop is a great place for a baby." He said.

"Well, I guess I could find a sitter or something," I said.

"I think Louise has a daughter that babysits. You could ask her." He said.

"I can do that. Sometimes I do need a little mommy break and I don't mind helping you get it sorted." I said.

"Yeah, those books were a mess huh?" He laughed.

"I'm glad your laughing about it now but that guy stole around fifty thousand from you," I said.

"Yeah and he's in jail now since we turned over evidence." He said.

"I'm happy I could help." I smile over at him.

"I can't wait to get my lips on yours." He whispers.

"Is that so? Just kissing has taken on a different meaning." I laugh.

"Yeah because I still have to rub one out in the shower." He laughs.

"What? Kash! Shame on you!" I giggle.

"Where am I suppose to do it at then? On your chest? Or Vagina? That would be the preferred spot." He smirks.

Before I could answer Ivy walks up. "Hey, guys I'm feeling really tired and going home to lay down. We will talk with you guys later." Ivy said.

"Thanks for the beach day! Love ya, baby momma." I smile at her.

"Aww, I love it!" Later guys! Lanie Bug!" Ivy said as they walked off.