80🌹

The next day I arranged for Brenda and Julian to come over and watch the girls while we go to the group meeting

I feel like we have been needing this for a while and Kash has so much going on. It messed with him when he saw Jonboy holding that knife on me.

He's so protective and I love him for it. I head downstairs to look for him and he's out in the garage.

I kiss the girls bye and thank Julian and Brenda for coming over.

"Are you ready to go Kash?"

"Yeah grab your helmet." He said.

I got my helmet and went over to his bike and he shook his head. "Your dad's bike is ready." He smiled.

"Really?? We are going to get to ride it now?" I smiled.

"Yeah, she's good as new." He smiled.

He got on and held the bike up for me to get on and when he started it up I teared up. My dad would so love this.

Riding on the back of this bike meant everything to me. My arms wrapped tight around Kash as we glide down the road.

We pulled up at the group building and when I got off I smiled. "Stay on let me take your pic!" I said.

"How did you like it?" He asked grabbing my hand as we walked in.

"It was just as I remember but with the man that I love." I smile as we
grabbed a seat.

Louise walked over... "Oh goodness, I'm so happy to see you both!"

"We are happy to be here with you guys!" I smiled.

"Where are those gorgeous girls of yours?" She asked.

"They are home with Kash's dad and Lanie's grandma." I smile.

When everyone gathered around Louise went around the room to see if anyone wanted to share their story and after a few spoke up Kash told a brief story of Morgan and then how he met me here for the few that was new.

He talked about our daughters and then what happened recently with the moody family.

I reach over and grabbed his hand and squeezed it. He pulled my hand up to his lips and kissed it before he continued to talk a little more.

A few more people told their stories and we all shared a few tears by the time group was over.

I walked over to where Kash was standing talking to someone and I wrapped my arm around him in a hug.

He was talking about my dad's bike in great detail and I couldn't help but smile looking up at him. He has to be the most handsome man and I'm so glad he's mine.

"What has you in deep thought beautiful?" He asked.

"Just how grateful I am to have you in my life." I smile as he takes my hand and leads me down the steps.

Once back on the bike I wrapped my arms around Kash tight and hang on as we headed toward home.

When Kash didn't take our exit I wondered where we were going but the closer we got to the destination I realized we were going back to our spot at the waterfall.

Once stopped I pull my helmet off and smile. "Just what are we doing here in the dark?" I grin.

"Oh I'm not sure but I worked it out with dad and told him we were going on a little ride and he said the kids were already asleep and everything was fine." He smiled.

"So what are we going to do here in the dark?" I ask.

I could see him smiling in the dark. "Well, there are a few things we could get up to."

He helps me off the bike and we sit our helmets down and he grabs my hand and leads me down a path where an old wood cabin we always pass going to the waterfall is located.

There is a light on in the little cabin and when Kash opened the door it was the cutest little place I have ever seen.

The fireplace was going and the room had a soft glow to it. Kash pulls me over to the fireplace and we sit down on this big fur rug.

"So you planned a romantic trip all of a sudden?" I ask.

"Well, it kinda came to me on the way over to group." He smiled and leaned in to kiss me.

His hands on my face so gentle bringing me closer to him. I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him deeper.

"This is really such a nice gesture Kash and I love spending time with you and I'm so glad you talked in group and got what was bothering you off your chest."

"That's the best place to let it all go and I guess it makes me feel better once I get it out." He said pulling me in for a kiss again.

"How about we get naked and have some fun?" I smile biting my lip.

"You don't have to tell me twice." He said lifting his shirt over his head.

His muscles looked so hot from the flicker of the fire and the look in his eyes as he stared at my chest as I removed my shirt had me as hot as the fire.

Clothes were flying in different directions and then Kash was on top of me. His hot skin was on mine and I couldn't wait to feel him inside of me.

"I need you inside of me Kash," I whisper.

"God I love when you talk to me like that. I can't wait to be buried deep inside you." He said just as he positioned himself and sank deep inside me.

I met him thrust for thrust as his tongue enters my mouth. I wrap my arms around his neck and pull lightly on his hair as he thrust over and over until we both find our release.

Kash buries his face in my neck before kissing it. "You are something amazing and I'm so happy you are my wife."

"