65🏍

The rest of the day went by in a blur

The rest of the day went by in a blur. I'm already a daddy to Lanie but to have my own blood child is just breathtaking.

I always wanted a child of my own but I love Lanie as my own and that will never change. There will just be more love to go around.

After we made it home that evening and Lanie was asleep we cuddled up in bed and I couldn't keep my hands off of Navy. I wanted to touch her belly and kiss it and talk to the baby.

Navy cleared my schedule for tomorrow so that I can go with her to the doctor's appointment.

I know what it's like to be in the delivery room at least. "Are you excited for tomorrow?" I ask her.

"I am! I just hope the baby is healthy and that everything is ok. We shouldn't be surprised because we weren't careful at all Kash."

I couldn't help but laugh... "We had fun making the baby and I wasn't worried if you got pregnant Navy."

She runs her fingers through my hair as I keep my head resting on her stomach. "You are a great daddy Kash and I cant wait to see you with another one."

"I'm already excited and we have a long time to go and I know we can't tell anyone yet," I said.

"Yeah, we need to wait until at least twelve weeks, and right now I have no idea how far along I am. The doctor did a urine sample, not a sonogram or anything." She said.

"Is that what's going to happen today?" I ask.

"Umm, I hope so, and maybe listen to the heartbeat." She smiled.

I moved over and laid my head on my pillow. "Well, I guess we need to get some sleep then."

"I couldn't agree with you more. I love you, Kash."

"I love you too Navy! Goodnight." I said scooting over close to her spooning her back.

Lanie woke us up way before we needed to get up but that was ok. I got her dressed and fed while Navy was getting ready.

Once she was done she took Lanie and I took a quick shower and got dressed for the day. You couldn't wipe the grin off of my face.

We took Lanie over to April's and headed to the doctor's office. I was so excited I couldn't wait to see what we made.

When Navy's name got called we were taken into a room to wait. I squeezed Navy's hand and looked over at her. "Are you nervous?"

She looked back at me. "Sorta but excited too. Are you?"

I laughed... "Hell yeah, I'm nervous but also excited."

The door opened and Doctor Swartz walked in. "Well if it isn't Navy and Kash! How is my Lanie doing?" She asked.

"Growing like a weed!" Navy said.

"Looks like we need to do a sonogram and see how far along you are." She smiled.

I wasn't here for this part so I never got to see Lanie while in Navy's belly so I'm excited about this.

Navy got up on the bed and lifted up her shirt and Dr. Swartz cut out the light and went back over to her machine.

She squirted gel on Navy's belly and she motioned for me to come over. She reaches out for my hand and squeezed it as the dr moved that wand over Navy's stomach.

The room was silent and I was about to break out into a sweat looking at that screen but I had no idea what I was looking for.

"Ahh, there it is!" She points to the screen and I had no clue what I was looking at.

"You are 8 weeks Navy." She said as she printed out pictures for us to see. When she hands them to Navy she smiles and hands them to me and I couldn't stop staring at our baby.

 When she hands them to Navy she smiles and hands them to me and I couldn't stop staring at our baby

It didn't look much like a baby yet but I knew it would.

When she walked out of the room I looked at Navy and she had tears in her eyes.

"Hey, what's wrong arent you happy Navy?"

"These are happy tears, Kash." She said wiping her eyes.

Doctor Swartz came back in and gave us an appointment of when to come in next and a prescription for prenatal vitamins.

The rest of the day we had free so we stopped off at the ice cream shop to have some Superman ice cream and then headed back home.

Navy was tired and wanted to rest and I figured I would tinker on her dad's bike before I have to go pick up Lanie.

Now that we know a baby is coming in nine months or less we better start planning this wedding and get on it soon.

Ivy and Des are supposed to come over this evening with Junie for dinner. I may need to push this wedding forward.

I take some parts off and order a few and then go check on Navy before going to pick up Lanie.

I decided to stop and pick up a bunch of Chinese before heading back home. I know Navy won't feel like cooking.

Once home I carry Lanie and the food in and sit it on the counter and take Lanie upstairs to change her diaper before checking on Navy.

She's awake laying in the bed. "Hey, how are you feeling?" I ask.

"Better now I get to see your face." She smiled.

"I picked up Chinese and I left Lanie in the crib. Desi and Ivy will be over soon. Do you think we should tell them? Or either speed up the wedding?" I ask.

"I think we need to speed up the wedding. I'm not sure about telling them. I guess we will see how I feel?" She shrugged.

"That's good enough for me. I'm going to grab Lanie and head downstairs. So come on down when you feel like it." I said.

"I'll be right there thank you, Kash." She smiled at me.

" She smiled at me