82🌹

A month ago Lanie turned three and now today is Morgan's first birthday

A month ago Lanie turned three and now today is Morgan's first birthday. We are all gathered outside singing to Morgan and she's clapping and smiling.

Since we love Remi's cookies and cakes so much I had her make a unicorn cake for Morgan and smash cake with lots of cookies.

It's most definitely worth the hour's drive. I look over at Kash and he's smiling from ear to ear holding Lanie in his arms.

Lanie is most definitely Kash's baby. I look over at Dom and he's holding his little boy Ethan in his arms. He couldn't make it work with the boy's mom but he turned out to be a hands-on great father for sure and they co-parent nicely.

Everyone sits down for cake and ice cream and I look over and see Julian whispering in Brenda's ear.

I like seeing them both happy and it took them a couple of months but they finally told us they were together.

I snap a few pictures to look back on later when my girls are grown.

Ivy is holding her belly and yes she's finally pregnant again and it's a boy this time. Des Jr. Dj for short of course and we all are happy about it.

Kash and I discussed having another baby but decided two girls is enough. Even with Morgan just turning one she is a rebel and doesn't listen to anything.

Lanie is the sweet one who tries to keep Morgan out of trouble which is cute.

Kash walks over and pulls me out of my thoughts. "What are you thinking?"

"Just how grateful I am for everyone that's in our life and here at this party and how our lives have changed for the better over the last couple of years." I smile.

He leans close and puckers up his lips and I give him a soft kiss when Lanie taps my chest.  "Yuck, mama!"

"What daddy can't kiss me?" I laugh.

"No gross!" She giggled as Kash put her down and she ran over to Morgan and snuck them both a cookie thinking we didn't see her.

Kash wrapped his arm around me and pulled me close. "I love you so much Navy."

"I love you more Kash," I said kissing him again.

"Loving you was the best thing I have ever done in my life Navy." He smiled and shoved a cookie in his mouth.

" He smiled and shoved a cookie in his mouth