74🌹

I have really been struggling with Braxton hicks since Lanie's birthday

I just hit 40 weeks and I don't think this baby is ever coming out. The day that I talked to Julian I came up with an idea for a name and I know that Kash will be ok with it.

I have a feeling it's a girl and I think Kash is hoping for a boy. I would love to give him one but I'm blessed with either.

I went to the bathroom and had to clutch on to the sink. The pain was so bad I didn't know what to do.

Once it passed I made it back to the bed and laid down and fell back asleep but I kept waking up with pain.

I reach for my phone to time these minutes to see if maybe I am in labor. The pain seems worse and I have way more pressure than I ever have.

Once I timed them and they were seven minutes apart I thought maybe I should call for Kash.

📱Kash! I think I'm in labor.

📱Shit, I guess I need to get home.

📱They are seven minutes apart but don't rush I'm ok. My water hasn't broken or anything.

📱Hang on I'll be home shortly.

📱I can do that. Love you, Kash.

📱Love you too Navy.

It wasn't long until Kash came running up the steps. I'm sitting up on the side of the bed trying to breathe.

"Come on Navy let's get you down to the car and have you checked just in case." He said.

As soon as I stood up on my feet my water broke and it wooshed onto my feet and I was surprised when I saw it.

"Yeah, I think we need to go now, Kash!" I said.

He helped me down to my car and April is staying with Lanie. I could tell he was nervous his hands were shaking.

Once on the road, I looked over at him. "Kash it will be ok and you did this before with Lanie."

"I know I did Navy but it's just different this time. I mean you are my wife and we have accomplished a lot since Lanie was born."

"That we have and now we have a baby coming into the world and I have picked out the perfect name but I'm not going to tell you until we see its face." I smile.

We pull up at the hospital and Kash leads me inside and tells the nurse that I'm in Labor.

It wasn't long until they have me back in a room and iv's hooked up and I'm ready to go.

"Can you text Ivy or Dex and everyone else and let them know I'm in labor? Use my phone to text Brenda too if you don't mind, Kash."

"I can do that for you. I just want you to relax if you can." He laughed just as the nurse walked in.

"So your water broke Mrs. Ryan?" She asked.

"Yes it did and please call me Navy and this is Kash. I feel like the contractions are close too." I said trying to breathe.

"Ok let's check you and see where you are at." She said lifting up the cover and going in. "Wow, you are at six centimeters already. Do you want an epidural?" She asked.

"Of course I do bring it on." I laugh.

Kash held onto me as the epidural was administered and now I'm feeling good and resting and on my back right now.

Kash is looking at his phone probably ordering bike parts. But he did let everyone know what was going on.

He called April before we left and she rushed right over even though Julian was there in case she wakes up screaming.

"Oh, I really feel like I need to push." I cried.

"I'm sorry Navy! Do you want me to get the nurse for you?"

"Please," I said

He came back a short time later with the nurse behind him. "Let me check you again Navy and see where you are. Second babies seem to happen quicker than the first one." She said.

"I have heard the same thing and I hope it's true." I laugh.

"Well, your at eight centimeters now so hopefully it won't be much longer." She said discarding her gloves.

"Thank you!" I said closing my eyes.

Kash walks over to the bed and pushes my hair back out of my eyes. "Not too much farther to go Navy. I want you to know I'm so proud of you for doing this again and giving me a son or daughter." He said leaning down for a kiss.

"I love you Kash and I can't wait to see the baby's face and find out what it is."

"I don't think you find out the gender on its face Navy." He laughed.

"Your so silly Kash!"

"Well it made you laugh didn't it?" He smiled.

Dr. Swartz walked in and put her gloves on. "Let's have a baby folks."

I felt like I pushed forever but in reality three big pushes and we heard the baby cry.

"It's a girl!" Dr. Swartz called out.

Kash cried when he saw our beautiful little girl which made me cry. She was so beautiful and looked a lot like Kash.

Kash cut the cord and they laid her on my chest and I was so relieved she was here.

"Have a name yet?" Dr. Swartz asked.

"I do but he has no idea yet so we have to discuss it." I laugh.

Once they left us alone with the baby I looked up at Kash. "I have the perfect name for her."

"Tell me what it is Navy." He said kissing the baby's head.

"Morgan Winter Ryan," I said.

Kash gasped and then tears rolled from his eyes. "Really? You want to name her after my brother?"

I shook my head yes... "I talked to your dad about it and he was ok with it," I said smiling through tears.

"That's the most beautiful name I've ever heard and I think Morgan would be honored as much as I am." He said leaning down to kiss me.

"Will you send a pic to everyone in a group text?" I ask looking down at Morgan and smiled.

"We sure did make a beautiful baby." Kash smiled.