73🏍

Saturday is here and that meant party day! My dad flew in and Barbara came in as well not counting Ivy and Des and Junie

Saturday is here and that meant party day! My dad flew in and Barbara came in as well not counting Ivy and Des and Junie. Hoss and Dom showed up a little later with Shorty not far behind. April and Louise came as well.

Ivy made everything look so pretty and she even bought Lanie a baby shark dress and flip flops.

Navy was so appreciative of everything Ivy did. "I would do the same for you if you were on bed rest," Navy said to Ivy.

"I had so much fun doing this! Can I use your backyard when I have Junie a party?" She laughed.

I go to man the grill and we have hotdogs and hamburgers and then we will have a bunch of cake and cookies.

Lanie was having fun in the pool with Shorty. He's like an uncle to her as is Dom and Hoss and they would hurt anyone that was mean to her and I have a feeling they will feel the same way about the new baby.

I look up and see Navy smiling walking outside looking beautiful in a cute long red maxi dress with her hair up in a cute bun and red lipstick on her lips.

I walk over to her and kiss her. "You look beautiful Mrs. Ryan," I said.

"Oh thank you! I wore it just for you. I'm going to go sit down and try to enjoy the party." She smiled grabbing a cup of lemonade.

I watch her walk away and Dom laughs. "You got it bad Kash."

"One day you will meet someone and you will feel the same way, Dom." I smile.

Once the food was done I see Brenda with Lanie feeding her and so I take a plate over to Navy and lean down and kiss her cheek.

"Thank you Kash I'm starving!" She giggled rubbing her belly.

"You can't use that excuse much longer." I laugh.

"I just pray the baby doesn't decide to come today." She said looking over at Ivy.

"Well, I hope not either because then Lanie will have to share her birthday and she will hate that growing up," Ivy said.

"That she will!" Brenda said. "But that would also be my Gavin's birthday wouldn't it?"

"Yes it would and I already told him happy birthday earlier when I got up," Navy said.

I had forgotten all about it being Gavin's birthday. I set my burger down and reach under the table for her hand and squeezed it.

Navy smiled over at me and I couldn't help but wink at her. "Today is a special day for Lanie and Gavin and we won't ever let her forget that Brenda," I said.

"I appreciate that Kash and I know what a great dad you are to Lanie. She's lucky to have you." She smiled.

"I never want to take Gavin's place but she knows me as dad but she also knows about Gavin. We always talk about him to her and she never goes to sleep without her Gavin bear." I said.

"That's very nice of you guys and with Lanie, I guess Gavin will never be truly gone," Brenda said.

"No, he won't," I said taking another bite of my burger.

Navy squeezed my hand and smiled at me. I can't help but smile at her and lean over for a kiss.

After we eat we all gathered around and sing happy birthday to Lanie and she danced and actually tried to blow out the candles on her cake.

Ivy began singing baby shark and Lanie clapped while the rest of us cringed because that song is the worst.

A little while later Des is helping me clean up while Ivy puts the food away. Lanie is already asleep and I helped Navy down to a lounger to sit near the pool.

I could see the look on her face and I know her stomach is hurting her. I walked over and bent down beside her. "Are you ok?"

"Yeah, just some discomfort." She said.

"Holler if you need me ok? I'm going to help them finish cleaning up."

I saw dad walking toward Navy and I smiled. I knew he would talk her ear off and get her mind off of the pain she is having.

An hour later we had everything cleaned up and food put away and I thanked Ivy and Des so much for helping me out.

I glance down at the pool where Navy and my dad were sitting and they were laughing so I was happy to see that.

I locked the door after Des and Ivy left and walked back out to where they were. "Hey, guys how's it going?" I ask.

"Just chatting it up son. Get it all cleaned up?" Dad asked.

"Yeah, thanks to Ivy and Des. All the food is put away. It's already late why don't you just stay the night dad? I know Lanie would love to see you again in the morning.

"That sounds great. With it being so close to the baby coming I decided to stick around here and stay at our house." He said.

"That's great! Come on I'll show you to your room and Navy I'll be back for you. "I laugh.

"I will be right here Kash." She smiled.

I helped dad get settled in his room and then I checked in on Lanie and she was sound to sleep so I went downstairs out to the pool to get Navy.

"Come on sexy baby momma let me get you up to bed."

"What are you going to do to me once you get me up there?" She smirked.

"Whatever you want me to do you, horny pregnant woman." I laugh.

"I can't help it, Kash! You are so hot and I just want some dick." She laughed.

"Wow that was a compliment Navy but I'll give you anything that you want. Maybe it will make the baby come faster." I said leading her upstairs.