50🌹

A couple of months later have passed by and I was woke up in the middle of the night by Des

A couple of months later have passed by and I was woke up in the middle of the night by Des. He was in a panic that Ivy was in labor.

I woke up Kash and told him I was going to need to go to the hospital that Ivy was in labor and needed me.

"Go ahead I will listen for Lanie if she wakes up. Leave the door open." He said.

I got dressed and kissed Kash bye and headed out the door. When I got to the hospital Des was waiting in the waiting room pacing.

"Hey, I got here as fast as I could. How is our girl?" I ask him.

"I'm so scared Navy I don't know what to do and I'm sweating and I'm about to become a dad and I don't know." He rattled.

"Des you will be fine. You are great with Lanie and Ivy is scared we need to know be with her." I said.

"Ok, let's go this way. She was dilated to a six already. She's screaming and she's mean." He said

I couldn't help but laugh. "You can't think about the words she may say right now because she doesn't mean it I promise Des," I said following him in the room.

When I walked in there Ivy looked like she was coming out of that bed. She was half sitting up and holding onto the rails.

"Someone better get me some damn medicine because I'm about to rip someone's throat out." She said.

"I will go get a nurse Ivy. Des just holds her hand." I said walking back out of the room and motioning for a nurse to come in.

I follow the nurse back into the room and she checks Ivy and she's still at a six but they are going to give her an epidural.

"Are you wanting me to stay in here with you through the whole thing?" I ask.

"Of course I do Navy. You have been through this and you know what I'm going through." She said.

I stepped out of the way and sit down while they administered her epidural and it didn't take long until she calmed down and fell asleep.

"I appreciate you being here with me Navy," Des said when he sat down beside me.

"You are welcome. We have to stick together and If you want to just hold her leg I can help her count and breathe." I said.

"I would appreciate that. I have no clue what to do. Hell, we don't even know what the baby is going to be." Des said rubbing his hands.

"If you need to take a walk I will stay here," I said.

"No, I don't want to leave for a second. Her mom would be here but she went on a trip with some friends to Mexico and well she can't get back here." He said.

"It's ok just video it for her if you can do that," I said.

Ivy wakes up and asks for some ice chip and I went to get her some and the nurse follows us back to check her.

"Well you are now ten centimeters let me go get the doctor." The nurse said.

"We are ready to go and I'm going to help you count and breathe while Des holds one of your legs ok?" I said moving her hair off of her forehead.

"I'm ready! I just want to hold my baby." She cries.

"Alright dry them tears and be ready to push." I smile as the doctors walked into the room.

"Ivy are you ready to have a baby?" The doctor was old and smiled putting on his gloves.

"I'm more than ready to see my baby." Ivy smiled.

Ivy pushed and pushed and it didn't seem like the baby was coming out. I was getting worried but didn't show it.

She was getting tired and the doctor said to give two more big pushes and so I held her hand and helped her breathe through it and with three pushes the baby comes out screaming.

Ivy, Des, and I all were crying when the doctor said "It's a girl!"

"Yay a girl," I said as I watched Des kiss Ivy and look at her with so much love and it was beautiful.

Des cut the cord and it wasn't long until the baby was in Ivy's arms.

"Come on what is her name?" I smile.

Ivy looks down at her daughter and then smiles at me... "Junie Pearl."

"It is both of our grandmother's names," Des said.

"I love it! Let's get a pic and send it to Kash and your mom." I said.

I sent the pic and waited my turn to hold her

📱She's beautiful Navy! Are you coming home now? We are fine by the way.

📱Yeah, I think they need time alone. I will be there shortly.

📱Be careful ok? I love you Navy!

📱I will and I love you too Kash.

"So I'm going to head home and sleep but you did so good Ivy I'm so excited it's a girl. Junie is so cute." I smile leaning over the bed kissing her head.

"Thank you for being here. I couldn't have done it without you." Ivy said.

"Sams for me. You kept me calm." Des laughs.

"Your welcome Love you guys! Bye," I said before walking out the door and down to the elevator.

I couldn't wait to get back home to Lanie and Kash. I need to shake this baby fever off as well. I don't want to have a baby with someone and not be married but I mean things happen.

I pull up at home and in the garage. I grab myself something to drink before I head up to the bedroom. Kash is up watching tv.

"What are you doing up?" I ask.

"I was waiting on you. So everyone is ok?" He asks.

"Oh Kash everything went perfect and Junie is so cute." I smile.

" I smile