35🏍

A few days later we were out by the pool while Lanie was sleeping

A few days later we were out by the pool while Lanie was sleeping. "Are you going to get in? I asked her.

"It may be too cold Kash." She said.

"Won't know until we try it out. Come on Navy." I smile.

"Fine!" She fixes the monitor so we can hear for Lanie and takes off her wrap. She had on black bikini bottoms with white swirls and a white top. I couldn't help but look at her body.

She didn't even look like she had a baby months ago. I slipped off my shirt and walked over to the edge.

"Hold my hand and we jump together." She giggled.

"Fine let's go chicken." I laugh.

On the count of three, we jumped in the pool and the water was cold at first. When I surfaced I saw Navy wiping her wet hair out of her face.

"Well, that was fun." I laughed.

"I didn't think you would jump but gosh I love getting in a pool. I couldn't wait for it to get warm enough to swim." She smiled.

We swam and swam but all I could think about was Navy in that bikini. She's leaning back against the wall and I can't help but see her beautiful hard nipples. I swim over to her and block her in with my arms.

"And what do you think you are doing?" She giggles.

"Trying to steal a kiss," I smirk.

"You don't have to steal one." She smiled wrapping her arms around my neck.

I lean forward and touch my lips with hers. Once our lips move together she wrapped her legs around me and I'm in trouble.

I could feel her body pressed against mine and even in the water, I can't contain him. He wants to come out and play but I can't do that to her.

"I think we should swim more often." I smile at her.

"As long as Lanie is asleep I think we can." She smiles leaning in for another kiss.

"Navy you are going to have to let me go or something may happen that you don't want," I said.

"What? Ohhhh sorry." She giggles as she grinds herself against me before letting go.

"You did that on purpose." I laugh.

"Who me?" She giggles and swims away.

I swim after her and grab her from behind and press myself up against her ass. "I told you to stop playing."

"And just what are you going to do about it if I don't?" She giggles turning around biting her lip.

"Are you teasing me Navy?" I ask her.

"Either that or I'm you know what never mind." She said.

"No, come on spit out what you were going to say." I smile.

"No, I'm embarrassed." She said covering her face.

I move closer to her and stare deep in her eyes. "I would be the last person to make fun of you."

"I know. I mean we have grown so close in a short period of time and when you are around I'm not so sad and depressed and ok sometimes I think of you naked." She said.

"Glad I'm not the only one," I said.

"You think of yourself naked?" She giggles.

"Hell no. I'm always wondering what you look like naked or when I hear Lanie suck on your nipples I wish I could." I said.

"Kash! That's Lanie's food supply." She laughs lightly shoving my shoulder.

"I'm just being honest with you Navy. You drive me crazy and I just want to see and feel all of you but I know you're not ready." I said.

"I say that but my body betrays me." She said moving closer to me.

I lean in and bite at her bottom lip before she wraps her arms around my neck and her legs wrap around me and she grinds against me.

I think she's needing as much relief as me but I'm not doing anything until she says so.

I drag my lips from hers to her jaw and down to the side of her neck and suck lightly. I'm so hard I know that she can feel it pressed up against her.

I suck in a different place and she moans and fuck I want her. I kiss her again and pull back. "Fuck! Navy if we don't stop I'm not going to be able to stop and I'll fuck you right here in this water." I said.

"I'm about to say yes to you Kash." She whispers.

"Fuck I'm so hard for you."

"I can feel it." She giggles.

"You can touch him you know. I promise he won't bite too hard." I grin.

I watch as her hand moves down my abs and disappears in the water and in a matter of seconds she squeezes my hard cock through my shorts.

I lean in and kiss her lips so hard and sloppy. She squeezes it again and then I feel her fingers at the waistband of my shorts when Lanie screams out.

"Shit!" I said.

"I'm sorry I have to go get her." She said leaning in for a kiss and letting go of me.

I watch as she gets out and runs toward the door grabbing a towel off of the table. God her ass was beautiful in those bikini bottoms.

I run my hand down my face with water to try and get him to go down so I can get out of the pool.

Damn, we were so close. Got cock blocked by Lanie. That's the first time she's ever touched me and that took over six months. I hope it doesn't take that long for her to do it again.

I get out and dry off sitting by the pool when Navy comes back out with Lanie on her hip.

"I'm sorry she had a dirty diaper." She said.

"It's alright bring her over and let's put her feet in the water and see how she likes it," I said.

"Oh, I can't wait to see her reaction." Navy smiles handing her to me.

" Navy smiles handing her to me