81🏍

I was sitting at my station getting my ink ready but my mind kept going back to the other night at the cabin with Navy

I love spending time with her without the kids but I did miss them but I think dad and Brenda enjoyed spending time together too.

"Kash, did you hear me?" Dom said

"Sorry what?"

"Your client is here." He said.

"Send him on over I'm ready."

When the guy walked over I recognized him right away. It was the officer I met the other day that wanted a sleeve.

"Hey man!" I said as he sits down.

"Hey, Kash! I'm so happy that I'm getting tatted by you today." He said.

"I don't think I know your name," I said.

"Most call me Timmons at work." He said.

"Well, then Timmons let's get started on your tat. I have been working on something for you and I hope that you like it." I said handing him the sketch.

"Oh man, that's my vision perfectly. All about my work. I love the flag and Shield it's awesome." He smiled.

"I'm glad you like it. Let's get started then." I said just as Navy walked in the door.

"Wow, who is she? She's hot." He said.

"That would be my wife." I chuckle.

"Ah shit umm I'm sorry man I mean no disrespect." He said.

"It's alright Timmons. Everyone that comes in here has something to say about her." I smile.

"Well, then I'd say you are pretty proud then arent you?" He said.

"I sure am. I'm the luckiest man alive. We have two beautiful girls together as well." I said.

"Congrats man umm does she have a sister?" He laughed.

"No sorry, she doesn't." I laugh just as Navy walked over.

"Hey, beautiful. This here is Timmons and he works with Officer Cells." I said.

"Nice to meet you Timmons! Let me know if it gets too painful and I'll bring you a lollipop." She laughed.

"Is she serious?"

"As a heart attack." I laugh.

His sleeve took a couple of hours but when it was done it was awesome and Navy gave him a lollipop anyways and we all laughed.

"Tell all your friends to come get a tat from my husband and they can have lollipops too." She laughed as he left.

"You are something else you know that?" I said to her as she helped me clean up.

"That's why you love me." She smiled.

"You guys can I talk to you for a min?" Dom said.

"Sure go to the office," I said.

"What's up Dom you look nervous," Navy said.

"I did something completely stupid. Guys I slept with a girl a month back drunk and now she's pregnant with my baby." He said sitting down holding his head in his hands.

"Dom you need to get a paternity test to make sure but you will be fine. You are good with the girls." Navy said.

"She's right Lanie loves her uncle Dom. You will be a great dad. Don't sweat it I mean look at me I'm a pretty good dad." I smirk.

"He is a great dad but I'll help in any way I can just let us know ok?" Navy said.

"Thanks, guys I appreciate it. Umm Kash, can I hug Navy now?" He laughed.

"Sure just this once." I laughed.

Once the day was over I headed home and Navy went to pick up the girls.

We fell into our daily routine and got the girls fed and bathed and put to bed.

Navy joined me on the couch and put her head on my shoulder. "I'm worn out." She said.

"But it's fun doing life with me right?" I smirk.

"Oh, Kash of course it is. I wouldn't want to be anywhere else." She smiled up at me and I kissed her lips.

It wasn't long until I heard her breathing even out and I moved her hair out of her face.

I sit and watched a little bit of tv before I picked her up and carried her up to bed. As I laid her in the bed she mumbled something.

I leaned down to hear what she said and she bit my ear and giggled. I jumped and then started tickling her.

"I said I love you, Kash."

"I love you too and I'm not sure I needed bit." I laughed.

Once in the bed, I cuddled up to her and kissed her shoulder before falling asleep.

Lanie woke us up early crawling out of her bed and jumping on ours.

"Lanie bug really?" I laugh.

"Morgan is crying daddy and I can't get her to stop." She said.

"So what should we do about it?" I ask her.

"Mama should go feed her." She giggles.

"How about you wake mama up with kisses she likes that." I smile.

Lanie crawls across the bed and starts kissing Navy on the face and wakes her up.

"Morning Lanie thanks for the wake-up." She said kissing her back all over her face making Lanie giggle.

Lanie and I cuddled in bed watching Peppa pig while Navy went to feed Morgan.

I love spending my mornings with my girls and as much as I hate Peppa Pig I will always watch it with her.

"Daddy I want Peppa pig." She said.

"You want a pig?" I laugh.

"Yes, pease!" She grinned.

"How about we just settle on some bacon?" I laugh just as Navy walks in carrying Morgan.

"Can you take her while I go to the bathroom?" She asked.

"Sure I can! Give her to me." I smile taking Morgan and kissing the top of her head.

"Morg wants Peppa too daddy!" Lanie giggles.

"Is that so? You might want to ask mama about that one." I laugh.

I watch her jump off the bed and run into the bathroom asking for a pig.

"Go ask your daddy Lanie!" She said.

Lanie runs back over to the bed giggling... "Mama said yes!

"Oh, I bet she did." I chuckle.

Only 1 chapter left! ❤️