30🌹

My first day of work is here and I'm not nervous about working but leaving Lanie is a different story

Before dropping Lanie off I made both Louise and April aware that no one was to pick Lanie up besides Kash if not me. I showed them a picture of Brenda because I don't trust that she wouldn't do something.

When I walk into the shop Dom and Hoss bow down. "The queen has arrived," Dom smirks.

"Oh please really? You guys do realize I could say you didn't put your stuff in right and you won't get paid for the tat." I smirk.

"You wouldn't?" Hoss said.

"Hmm, I am the accountant I could do anything." I laugh out.

"She's got you both by the balls so play nice." Kash smiles walking up behind me massaging my shoulders.

"So all three of you have appointments soon. Kash yours is a calf. Dom yours is a shoulder and Hoss yours is a forearm." I said.

"Thanks, Navy! Even though I like picking on you I'm glad you are here to help." Dom smiled.

"You guys are ok too and I would never steal your money. I'm not like what's his name." I smile sitting down at the desk.

"Well, now you need a few tats on your skin," Dom said.

"Yeah, I'm thinking about that. I said cutting the computer on and getting everything ready.

By the time lunchtime rolled around, I was enjoying myself. A little update from April helped too. Lanie had been a good girl.

"Hey, do you want to walk across the road for some ice cream?" Kash said.

"Sure let me run to the bathroom. I said heading to the back. Not knowing that Kash was on my heels.

When I came out of the bathroom he pulled me into his arms and kissed me hard on the lips.

"The perks of being with the boss huh?" I said giggling.

"Come on let's go get ice cream before I suck your lips off." He laughed.

Dom smirks as we walk out. He's not stupid he knows what happened. My lips and skin above my lip have to be red from his stubble.

We head inside the ice cream shop and we both get two scoops of Superman in a cone and sit down at a table in the back.

"So what did you think about today so far?" He asked.

I take a lick of my ice cream and look at him and he's watching me and I know what his dirty mind is thinking and I can't help but laugh.

"What are you laughing at Navy?"

"You watching me lick this ice cream. But to answer your question I like it. I like hanging out with you guys. It's most definitely out of my comfort zone but I will get used to it." I smile.

"Yes I am watching you and I mean cut me some slack. We have been friends with kissing benefits for a while now with umm no relief if you catch my drift." He laughed.

"That's why I have bob." I shrug.

"Wait who?" He asked.

"Bob you know battery-operated buddy." I laugh.

"Oh fuck! Did you really have to put that image in my mind?" He laughed.

"Well, you asked. Don't ask if you don't want to know. So if you hear my room buzzing doesn't come in." I laughed getting up to throw my napkin away.

"Hey, you can't leave me like that. You got things moving and how am I supposed to walk?" He laughs.

"I'm not sure about that but we need to get back to work." I laugh as we walk across the road. As we walked back into the shop he walked behind me and followed me to his office.

Dom and Hoss weren't paying any attention because they were busy tattooing.

I walk in and go to the bathroom and shut the door. I really was going to pee and not tease him but before I lock the door he opens it and shuts it and locks it.

"What do you think you are doing?" I ask arching an eyebrow.

He picks me up and sits me on the sink counter and stands between my legs before he tilts my head back and stares into my eyes. "Sucking your lips off." He said before he wrapped one hand around my neck and when his lips touched mine it was a little rougher.

I could feel what was stirring down below when he pressed himself against me. I was losing my mind when his mouth moved on mine that I wanted to strip naked and let him have his way with me.

But when he broke the kiss my senses came back to me and I knew I wasn't ready.

"You got me fucked up Navy." He sighed.

"Why do you say that Kash?"

"Because if I'm not with you then I'm thinking about you all the time," He said running his fingers through his hair.

"I'm sorry that I do. Maybe we shouldn't kiss anymore." I said.

"Hell no that's not what I want. I want more from you but I respect your boundaries and I know you are still grieving and I just want to take that pain away for you." He said.

I wrap my arms around his neck. "One day I may just let you do that." I smile and lean in for another kiss.

"Boss your next client is out here." Hoss hollered.

"Alright be right there," Kash yells out.

"Now you know they think we are in here getting it on," I said.

"I don't care what they think. They know me better than that. I don't allow it with them. I know other shops are sleazy and have sex with people they tattoo but not in my shop." He said.

"I'm happy to hear that because well I wouldn't want you doing that in your shop with someone." I laugh.

"Unless it's you." He said wiggling his eyebrows before walking out of the bathroom and back upfront.

" He said wiggling his eyebrows before walking out of the bathroom and back upfront