57🏍

We had such a good time at the meeting last night and everyone loved Lanie of course

This morning I'm heading to a jewelry shop before my tattoo at 11 am. I told Navy I need to go check on my house and stuff before work so she wouldn't have any idea.

I'm nervous as hell as I've never wanted to marry anyone before. I thought I would just be a bachelor forever hopping from girl to girl.

Navy makes me want to settle down and be a family man. I have never loved anyone like I do her and Lanie and I could care less about anyone else.

I compose myself and walk into the jewelry store and an older woman walked over smiling.

"What can I help you with today?" She smiled.

"I'm looking for an engagement ring," I said.

"Right this way! I'm sure we can find you something." She smiled.

We looked through a few rings but I didn't see anything that I liked. I was so undecided.

A man walked up with a ring in his hand. "I'm not sure what you are looking for but I just finished making this one." He smiled.

"Wow, you made that? It's beautiful. Can I hold it?" I asked.

The man handed it over to me and smiled with pride. "My husband can make just about anything." The lady gushed.

"Can you make a wedding band the same color with diamonds around it to match?" I asked.

"Of course I can. And I can make a band for you the same color. I will even give you a discount for buying all three." The old man smiled.

"You have yourself a deal. This ring is the one. My girl is going to love it." I smile handing it back.

"Let's get you rung up honey." The lady smiled.

"So you all make all this jewelry in here?" I ask.

"Oh yeah, he does. I just smile and sell it." She smiled.

"Thank you for all your help," I said handing over my credit card.

"You sure have a lot of tattoos but they are beautiful." She said.

"Thank I own a tattoo shop downtown. Everlasting Ink." I smile.

"Oh, I've seen that place. My grandson wants a tattoo so bad. Maybe I'll bring him by." She smiles handing me my card and the bag containing the ring.

"Thank you! When can I come back for the other two rings?" I ask.

"I will call you when they are ready to pick up. Will probably take a week or so." She said.

"Thank you both for all of your help. You have a good day!" I smile.

"No thank you, honey! Have a good day!" She smiled.

I got in the car and pulled out the box and took a look at the ring. How in the hell do I propose to her? Maybe I'll take her back up to the waterfall. Yeah, that sounds like a good plan.

I lock the bag in the glovebox and head to the shop. When I got there it was busy with a bunch of cars.

When I walk in Navy is laughing with Dom while he tattoos on some girl's side. I walk over and kiss the side of Navy's head and head to my station to set up.

My guy walks in and wants a calf tattoo and so we get started. He screamed like a little girl and Navy walked over with a lollipop and handed it to him.

"Really Navy?" I laugh.

"Well, it gets their minds on something else instead of the pain so here suck." She laughed.

When Navy walked away the guy said Damn she's hot. I'd like to suck on something else.

"Hey I have a needle in my hand and I could hurt you. You know that's, my girl." I said.

"I'm sorry man I had no idea. You got a good one." He said.

"Yeah, she is. The best thing that ever happened to me." I smiled and looked back up at where she's sitting on the phone.

Finally got the tattoo finished and the guy paid and I went back to the bathroom and sit at my desk to take a small break before the next one comes in.

"What are you doing in here?" Navy asked walking in the room.

"I just needed a second of comfortableness before I have to sit on that stool again," I said motioning her over to me.

She sits down on my lap and wraps her arms around my neck and kisses me.

"How about we go on a date tomorrow?" I smile at her.

"I can get April to keep Lanie for us." She said.

"Sounds good. I took tomorrow off so we will have all day to spend together." I said kissing her again.

Dom walks back to the door and knocks. "Hey, boss your next appointment is out here." He said.

"Be right there Dom thanks!" I called out.

I wrapped my arms around Navy and hugged her tight and kissed her a couple of times.

By the time the day was over I was ready to go. I had to get that ring in the house.

Navy went to pick up Lanie so that gave me time to get home and hide the ring.

I parked in the driveway and got the ring out of the glovebox and took it to my toolbox and locked it in one of the drawers.

She would have no reason to even get in it. As soon as I locked it up she pulled up and into the garage.

I got Lanie out of her seat. She was sound to sleep. I carried her in and upstairs and put her in her bed.

"Thanks, Kash. She fell asleep as soon as we got in the car." She laughed.

"She's going to keep us up all night." I laugh.

"I hope not. I have a hot date tomorrow." She smiled over at me.