58🌹

I dropped Lanie off with April and now back home ready to go on a motorcycle ride

Kash was out in the garage checking things on his bike and when he saw me he smiled.

"Are you ready to go?" He asked.

"Yeah let me run to the bathroom and I will be ready to go," I said.

I hurried up and went to the bathroom and came back out and grabbed my helmet to put it on.

"Damn you look sexy." He said pulling me close for a kiss.

"Thank you I try." I smile getting on the bike. I wrap my arms around him and we take off down the road.

We pull up at a red light and Kash hollers back at me that we are almost there. I look around and recognize where we are going and I smile.

We pull and park and get off the bike. "I recognized where we were going and I love this place." I smile.

Kash grabs my hand and we walk down to the waterfall and sit down where we did before.

"I will be right back. I need to get some stuff out of the saddlebag." He said.

I smile and watch him go back up the path and then I turn my attention to the waterfall. It's so beautiful on this hot day.

He returned a few minutes later with a bag in his hand and some flowers. "Where in the world did you get those?" I ask.

"I picked them over near that old building as we start down the path. They would die in the saddlebag. But I did bring this!" He said holding up a bag.

"What's in there?" I ask.

"Umm, some waters and slim Jim's and a bathing suit and swim trunks. But that's optional." He laughs.

"I did promise you a skinny dip if I remember correctly," I smirk.

"Yes, you did." He grins and sits down beside me and hands me the flowers.

I bring them to my nose to sniff and they smell really good. "So do you want to eat now or wait until our dip?" I ask.

"Let's dip first. Are you sure no one comes around here since I'm about to get naked?" I laugh.

"I've never seen anyone around. But I did forget to mention that my uncle owns this property. Morgan always likes to think he discovered it but no my dad's brother owns it and he is perfectly fine with us being here." He smiled.

"You failed to mention that the last time we were here Kash." I laugh.

"Oh, so I didn't I?" He laughs.

I stand up and walk down closer to the water and strip naked and Kash is right beside me doing the same thing.

He jumps in and I jump in right behind him. "Damn this is cold. It shrank my goods." He laughed.

"I'm sure I can help him out." I giggle as I swim over to him and wrap my legs around him.

"This would be a perfect spot for a good fuck." He said leaning in for a kiss.

"What's stopping you then?" I ask.

"Not a damn thing." He said as he grabs his cock and rubs it on my skin.

"He didn't shrink Kash." I laugh.

"It's because your so hot and he wants you all of the time for the rest of his life." He smiled.

"I want him for just as long. I mean you of course too." I smirk.

He guides himself and I wrap my arms around his neck as he finds his way into my goodies.

I got to say the feel of him pushing in and out with the force of the water makes it feel even better.

He grabs my bottom lip with his teeth and sucks on it before he moves to my neck and sucks as he's pushing in and out.

Can't say that I've ever done something so wild out in the open where people could just walk up but it's exciting.

Kash nibbles at my lip before he thrust his tongue in my mouth just as his cock thrusts up in me as far as it would go.

I throw my head back into the water and moan as he sucks and bites on my nipples.

I straighten back up and he looks at me for a second with pure lust in his eyes before he thrust a few more times fast and hard and we both find our release together.

"That was something else and not what I was expecting." He said trying to catch his breath.

"I wasn't expecting it either but it was fun. I've never done things like this before and well it's a new Navy and I like it." I smile and kiss him again before I stand up and swim closer to the waterfall.

"We can go under it Navy if you want." He said.

"I do let's go and see what's behind it," I said swimming closer to it.

Standing under that waterfall I felt free for the first time in my life and the burden has been lifted off my shoulders and the grief I was feeling is gone.

All I feel is love and happiness and I would like to think that Gavin would be happy for me.

When we sit back down and dry off in the sun I smile over at Kash. "Thank you for bringing me here today. I would rather come to a place like this than go to a fancy restaurant. That's just not my style." I said.

"I know it's not that's why I brought you here. Navy since you and Lanie have come into my life I feel complete and like this is what I have been missing out on."

"I love being a dad and I love having you in my arms every day and night and that's what I want for the rest of my life."

"That's what I want to Kash." I smile at him.