48🌹

Later that day I was ready to go

Later that day I was ready to go. We had been so busy. I went and picked up Lanie and Kash had to finish up another tattoo before coming home.

Lanie was cranky so I fed her and bathed her and put her to bed early.

When I walked out of her room Kash was coming in from the garage.

"Hey, where is Lanie bug?" He asked.

"Asleep she was cranky," I said.

"Well, I won't bother her with a kiss and wake her. I will just check on her before bed. I'm starved and ordered pizza on the way home." He said.

"Sounds good. Get your tattoo's finished?" I asked walking over to the fridge to grab a drink.

"Oh yeah... But I don't think I will ever get over that old woman's butt and a dish of ice cream." He laughs.

"You were very professional with her but that's the only ass your touching besides mine." I laugh.

He walks around the counter and picks me up and sits me on the bar area. "Your ass is the only one I want Navy."

He leans in and kisses me hard on the lips and squeezes my ass cheeks when the doorbell rings. He kisses me again before heading for the door.

He brings the pizza back and sits it on the counter. Want to go out by the fire?" He asks.

"Sure sounds good. Let me grab the monitor in case she wakes up screaming." I said.

Once outside he starts the fire pit and we snuggle up eating our pizza. "So how's your wrist?"

"It's fine I love the tattoo. I know I'm going to be wanting more for sure." I smile.

"And I'll put every one of them on your body." He smirked before leaning over for a kiss.

"So now that we aren't sneaking around and you said I'm yours does that mean you're my boyfriend?" I ask.

"It does and I'd like to be more one day if you would let me." He smiles.

I smile back at him and lean into him... "Of course I would Kash."

"Really? So if I presented you with this little tiny ring you would accept it?" He smirked.

"Of course because it's from you and I don't care about the size Kash," I said.

"Let's talk about stuff we don't know about each other like twenty questions." He said.

"Ok, then you go first Kash."

"Ok, then what is your favorite color?"

"Not navy." I laugh... "Umm, my fav color is green. What about you?" I ask.

"Actually it's blue." He smirked... "Ok cat or dog?"

"Ummm cat. What about you?" I ask.

"Dog. Umm favorite number?" He asked.

"That's a good one but my favorite number has always been 22. You?" I ask.

"9 is the number I always liked. What is your favorite food?" He asked.

"Ummm my favorite food was always my mom's ravioli. I can make it but it's not the same. How about you?" I ask.

"Fried chicken. Your fried chicken." He smiles.

"Really my fried chicken? I'm impressed and well I know Shorty loves it too." I laugh.

"Oh, he's told everyone about it." He laughs pulling me over on his lap.

"You are warm Kash." I smile and pull his face to mine and kiss his lips.

When we pull apart he puts his forehead against mine. "I'm so happy that I met you at that support meeting. As soon as I sit down beside you I was taken back by your beauty." He said.

"I'm sorry I thought you were in a biker gang. I didn't notice you I guess as you noticed me but once we became friends and you smiled and I saw that dimple well it did things to me." I smile.

"What kind of things?" He asks.

"You made my panties wet," I whisper in his ear.

"I would like to take them off of you." He said standing up and throwing me over his shoulder and smacking my ass.

He douses the water on the fire and we head inside. He locks the door and carries me upstairs to our room over his shoulder.

Once we enter the bedroom he puts me on my feet. "I'm going to go kiss my bug goodnight and I will be back to take care of you." He smiled.

"I will be waiting on you," I said taking my hair out of the bun I had it up in and stripped down naked, and got in bed.

A few minutes later Kash came walking back in and stripped down. "She was sleeping like an angel."

"She really is a good girl. She was just cranky maybe she's getting another tooth or something." I said yawning.

"No yawning! I'm keeping you up tonight and I'm going to lick every inch of your body." He said crawling on top of me.

My body shudders and I smile at him. "Well, what are you waiting on Kash then?"

Before I can think or say anything he was already under the covers with his mouth on me making me squirm in his arms and on his tongue.

Once he was done he slowly made his way back up my body and his lips were on mine as he gently slid inside of me.

At that moment we don't even think of condoms. I don't even know if he has bought some and I feel safe on my birth control so I'm not worried as he bottoms out inside me.

I wrap my arms around his neck and my legs around his hips as he slides in and out of me rather fast.

"Oh, Kaaaaaash!" I moan out.

He lets out a moan which drives me crazy and he pumps inside me harder and harder and I'm there for it. I want all he can give me.

He gives me a few more pumps before I find my release and he lets go inside me.

"Damn Navy I could stay inside of you forever." He laughs trying to catch his breath.