69🏍

Ever since I had that run-in with that guy things have been happening around the shop

He never came for his tattoo but he made an appointment. I decided to talk to my buddy at the police station and see what he can find out for me.

The shop had been messed with. Someone tried to break in. They spray-painted my camera outside and tried to pry the door open.

I'm glad to have cameras and I saw who the guy was and was pretty sure it was the same guy who was leaning against my bike.

I made a call into officer Cells and he said he would be by today after we open. 

I haven't told Navy yet but I need to in case she runs into the guy. We went to work early and I took her to the back and played the video.

"Who is that Kash?"

"I'm not sure but a cop buddy of mine is going to come look."

I told her about the other day and how I have his name unless it's fake.  When Dom and Hoss came in I went over the same thing with them to have their guard up.

No one has dared mess with my stuff so it has to be that guy. I recognized the hoodie he had on.

When officer Cells came in and saw the video his eyes got wide. "Oh, I know who that fucker is. That's Jonboy Moody." He said.

"Am I supposed to know who that is?" I ask.

"No you wouldn't but you know his brother and probably hate him." Officer Cells said.

"Who the fuck is it then?" Hoss asked.

"That's Seth Moody's older brother and Seth is the guy who killed Morgan."

My face drained of color and I was pissed. I banged my fist on my desk and stood up and Navy was at my side holding onto my arm trying to calm me which helped.

"This guy is a trouble maker and I'm sure he's upset that his baby brother went to prison over your brother." Officer Cells said.

"I won't hesitate to put a bullet in him and I'm telling you if he comes back here it won't be good," I said.

"I'm going to post someone outside the shop and we will catch him. Don't do anything that would jeopardize any of you." He said.

"I hear you but my fiancée is pregnant and I will protect her," I said.

Navy looked at me and her eyes were big and then looked at Dom and Hoss... "Surprise." She laughed.

"I'm sorry babe it slipped out," I said shaking my head.

"It's ok I understand and well we need to protect everyone in this room and I know how to shoot a gun. No one is going to mess with my family. These guys are family and I wouldn't hesitate." She said.

"Miss Winters we will protect you and your baby and everyone else. I will post an officer at your house as well in case he knows where you live." He said.

After officer Cells left, we were all amped up and worried about what the guy may try. Kash called a friend to come to hook up cameras at home tomorrow.

We went on about our day and people came in to be tattooed but we were on our toes.

Navy told me she was going to take a bag of trash out the back and I told her to leave the door open.

I was in the middle of a tattoo when I heard Navy scream and I jumped up so fast and ran to where I knew she was and Jonboy Moody was standing there with a knife.

"I know who you are and if you take another step closer to her I will kill you," I screamed out hoping Hoss and Dom heard me.

"My brother is in prison because of you!" He screamed.

"The hell he is! He murdered my brother! He is exactly where he belongs and you are going to be joining him." I said trying to inch closer to Navy.

I had my eyes on Jonboy but I see Hoss and Dom creeping around the building standing right behind Jonboy.

"It's all your fault!" He screamed waving his arms around with that knife in his hand and before I knew what was happening Hoss grabbed him around the waist and Dom took the knife from him and pinned him down to the ground.

I made a call to Officer Cells who said to keep ahold of him and that an officer was already on his way there.

Navy was holding her stomach and I know she was scared. I walked over to her and pulled her into my arms and she sobbed like I've never heard her before.

"It's ok Navy I got you and well the boys have him on the ground he's not going anywhere," I said.

It wasn't long until there were cops everywhere and they had Jonboy in cuffs and if looks could kill we all would be dead.

Even the guys that we were tattooing came out to help which was nice of them. I may give them a discount on the tattoo.

We all got back to work and it was quiet in the shop and I noticed Navy kept going back and forth to the bathroom.

I know she was sick and throwing up and I was worried. I cleaned up my station and went in search of her and she was where I thought in the bathroom.

"Are you ok Navy?"

"I think it's my nerves and my stomach is just churning. I'm praying the baby is ok." She said.

"Maybe we should take a trip to the ER just to get you check out," I said.

"No, I think I'm ok I was just scared and I never dreamed he would show up and be standing back there like that." She said.

I pulled her into my arms held her tight against my chest.