36🌹

I laugh watching Lanie splash around in the pool with Kash

I laugh watching Lanie splash around in the pool with Kash. The water wasn't as cold as I thought it was going to be.

The smile on both of their faces was priceless and I giggled when Lanie splashed her arms in the water and giggled.

"Come join us!" Kash said.

"Nah I'm good just watching you two." I smile putting my feet back in the water.

We stay outside for a little while and then I decide I need to go bathe Lanie and get her fed.

"I'll order us a pizza while you are doing that," Kash said.

"Sounds good. I'll be back down in a little bit." I said carrying Lanie upstairs to the bathtub.

Once she was bathed and dressed for bed I rock her and feed her. I stare down at her sleeping face and see Gavin. I smile thinking of him. I miss him like crazy but I can't keep Kash dangling on that invisible line.

I pick Lanie up and kiss her face before placing her in the crib and making sure she is ok before turning on her nightlight and closing the door.

When I make it back down to the kitchen Kash is carrying the pizza. "Hey, good timing! Pizza just got here." He smiled.

God when his dimple shows when he smiles it does something to me. I shake my head and walk over to the fridge and grab some drinks.

I follow him to the living room until he walks outside. He has the fire pit going and sits down at the umbrella table so I follow him.

"Lanie really liked swimming didn't she?" He smiled.

"She did and I think she is going to want to do that more often." I laugh.

"I'm ready whenever she is. I like swimming." He smirks.

"I know you do and I'm glad Shorty keeps this pool looking nice," I smiled.

We sit and eat our pizza in silence and the silence is driving me nuts. "Kash I'm sorry about earlier," I said.

"Sorry about what?" He asked.

"What was happening before Lanie screamed," I said.

"Your sorry about that? I thoroughly enjoyed it." He smirked.

"I feel like I'm dangling the carrot in front of you and then snatch it away," I said covering my face.

"Hey come on I understand Lanie comes first and well we were sorta getting into something we hadn't explored before." He said.

"I don't want you to think I'm a tease or don't want you because I do Kash I'm just trying to come to terms with that," I said.

"So you do want me. That's nice to know because I honestly wasn't sure if I would always be in the friend zone or if we would move into something more." He said wrapping his arm around me.

"I'm sorry I didn't make that clear with you before Kash."

"Listen no pressure. I understand that it's hard and you have only ever been with one person and it's weird in general." He said.

"Thank you for understanding my craziness." I laugh just as Lanie cries into the monitor.

"I'll go get her." He said getting up.

"Thanks, I'll clean this up," I said picking up the pizza box and our drink cans. I head inside and I don't hear her crying anymore.

I head upstairs and stand outside Lanie's room where I hear Kash singing another green day song to her. I lean against the wall as he sings I hope you had the time of your life with her.

I appear at the door and smile as he looks up at me. "You were listening weren't you?" He smirked.

"I did. That happens to be one of my most favorite songs." I smile.

"Mine too and well if I have anything to say about it Lanie will like Green Day as well." He smirked.

"I wouldn't have it any other way." I smile walking to my bedroom.

I cut the light on and walked over to the closet and cut the light on and look for some PJs and when I turn around Kash is standing right there.

"Shit, you scared me." I laugh.

"Where did you think I went Navy?" He laughs.

"I'm not sure I was just thinking of looking for PJs and taking a shower," I said walking over to my panty drawer.

"You know we could save water and shower together." He smirked.

"I don't think you would be able to just shower with me and not touch me," I said rolling my eyes.

"I didn't say I wouldn't touch you." He smiles sitting down on the bed.

"See that becomes dangerous then Kash." I smile.

"Ok well I'm a dirty guy so maybe slip those panties off and let me have them." He said.

"Seriously? What are you going to do with them? Sniff them?" I ask.

"I had planned on it." He laughs.

"Oh gross! I would never sniff someone's underwear or panties." I laugh.

"It's not just anyone's it's your Navy." He said.

I walk over close to him and stand between his legs. "Alright take them off of me.

"Seriously?" He smiles.

"Just reach under my dress and pull them down," I said.

"Damn I didn't think you would be ok with this." He said looking up at me.

"Well, I guess I have to give you something for waiting on me." I laugh.

He reaches under my maxi dress and runs his fingers up my legs which give me goosebumps.

He spreads his fingers across my ass and squeezes my cheeks before he hooks his thumbs under the top of my panties and drags them down slowly.

He never takes his eyes off of me as he pulls them all the way down to my feet and I step out of them.

When he picks them off the floor he mutters something and balls them up in his fist.

"What did you say?" I ask.

"I said fuckkkkkk!." He said.

"Why did you say that? Something wrong with them?" I ask.

"Not a damn thing. They are white lacy just like I imagined but they have a wet spot on them." He smirked.

"You are a dirty asshole Kash. I don't wanna know what you do with them. I'm going to go shower now." I laugh.