11🌹

For the next couple of hours, I work on these books and it keeps getting worse

For the next couple of hours, I work on these books and it keeps getting worse. I take a post-it note and put the amount on each month and so far I'm four months in and it's six to eight thousand each month so far.

I need to stand up and stretch and use the bathroom. When I stand up the baby decides to kick really hard and I brace my hands on the desk and rock from side to side.

Kash walks in and rushes over. "What's wrong Navy? Oh god are you in labor?" He asks.

"No, I think it's Braxton hicks again. I got up to go to the bathroom but I didn't make it yet." I said.

"Here let me help you." He said taking ahold of my hand.

"I'm sorry Kash but once this calms down we have a lot to talk about," I said.

"Don't be sorry. Your about to be a mom and it's ok. Let's get you to the bathroom." He said.

He helps me over to the bathroom and when we get to the door a pain hits again and he catches me from falling.

"Shit! That scared me Navy." Kash said in a panic.

"I'm sorry!" I said grabbing my stomach as he holds me up.

"Are you sure you aren't in labor?" He asked.

"I'm not really sure Kash. I've never done this before." I laugh.

"Maybe we should take you to the hospital." He said.

"Let me try to pee but please stay close to the door. I'm sorry Kash to put you in this situation." I said.

"Hey, that's what friends are for." He said closing the door.

I finally pee and wash my hands and I seem ok. I open the door and he's standing there. "I think the moment passed. Let me show you the books before it starts up again." I said.

We walk back over to the desk and I sit down and hold my stomach with one hand as I show him the last four months and how much is missing each month.

"That little mother fucker!" He said pulling his hat off of his head.

"I'm sorry Kash but I think it's going to get worse, unfortunately," I said.

"Yeah, I think so too. I can't believe that I didn't know it was coming. Is there a way to stop this?" He asked.

"Yeah I'm going to help you set up an easy system and every time someone has an appointment we put it in the system and then you can keep track of the money that way. They have to enter it and if they don't then they don't get paid for the session." I said.

"Wow, I think they will pay attention after that." He laughed.

"I am willing to teach them as long as they don't call me cutie." I laugh.

"I don't think Dom will make that mistake again." He smiles leaning over the desk and I catch a wif of his cologne and it smelled so good. I felt bad for even thinking that.

"There is a lot more to go through. I have around six or seven more months to go through." I said.

"Are you coming back tomorrow to work on it?" He asked.

"No sorry I just need to be alone tomorrow," I said looking up at him.

"Is something wrong Navy?"

"Tomorrow is Gavin's birthday and I think I need to just spend it alone," I said.

"I'm sorry but I understand completely. Are you going to the meeting tonight?" He asked.

"Yeah, I plan to go. I may need it to prepare for tomorrow. Is it normal Kash to still cry your eyes out? I mean I still smell Gavin's pillow hoping I can still smell him." I said wiping my eyes.

Kash turns my chair around and squats down and looks up at me. "Look it's all normal. I go in Morgan's room and look around at his stuff and lay on his bed when I get to really missing him." He said.

"Now I don't feel so stupid. Thanks, Kash for talking to me and making me feel better. I'm sorry I'm such a mess." I said wiping my eyes.

He puts his hands on my knees and squeezes. "That's what I'm here for Navy." He said smiling up at me.

I put my hands on top of his. "Thanks for listening and being here and most of all being my friend. Moving here I didn't think I would ever make any friends but I have you and Ivy and Des." I smile.

"Come on let's get you out of here and home. You look like you need to rest." He said.

"Sounds good but lock this book up," I said putting it in the drawer.

He locked it up and put his hand on my back and walked me out of the shop. Told the guys he wouldn't be back today.

"Let's get you in the passenger side and I'm going to drive you home and we can go to the meeting together." He said opening the door.

"Ok sounds good," I said getting in the passenger side. Once in the seat, I doze off on the way home.

Once home Kash opens my door and I open my eyes. "I'm glad you woke up because I don't think I can carry you inside." He said.

"Are you calling me fat Kash?" I laugh.

"Hell no, I'm not." He smirked as I got out of the vehicle.

"I'm just joking with you. Thank you for driving me home. I said holding my stomach as we go inside.

"Did you say Ivy is a nurse? Maybe you need to call her and have her come check you." Kash said.

"That may be a good idea. Can you grab my phone out of my bag and text her for me please?" I said unlocking the door.

"Anything for you Navy." He said following me inside the house.