37🏍

Yeah I'm a dirty asshole but sue me I wanted to smell her and since I couldn't the way I wanted to this was the next best thing

I sit on the end of her bed while I heard the water running and I put the panties to my nose and sniffed and damn that made me hard. I need to get out of this room before I get in the shower with her.

I look in on Lanie before heading downstairs and grabbing a beer. I take the top off and go to the living room.

I grab the remote and cut the tv on and then put the panties in my pocket of my jeans.

I grab my phone out of my pocket and see a text from my dad saying he's having a great time and just wanted me to know.

I'm glad he's down in Florida having fun instead of sitting at home grieving over Morgan. He most definitely wouldn't have wanted that.

Morgan would have loved Navy. He would have tried to pull his charm on her young or not. I laugh thinking back of him.

I put my legs up on the coffee table when Navy comes downstairs and I hear her open the fridge. "Kash do you want some ice cream?" She asks.

"I will take a couple of bites of yours if you don't mind," I said.

When she walks into the living room my eyes almost pop out of my head. She has on a pair of shorty PJ shorts and a tank top. She looks so fuckin hot.

She sits down beside me tucking her feet under her butt and grabs the spoon and takes a bite.

"I didn't bother to ask if you like triple chocolate chunk." She said.

"Oh, I'm not too picky when it comes to ice cream," I said as she brings the spoon up to my lips.

"I'm not even going to ask what you done with my panties." She laughs.

I patted my pocket. "They are right here."

"Did you sniff them?" She asks taking another bite.

"Maybe I did. I mean it's not the real thing but it will do for now." I smirk opening my mouth for another bite.

She feeds me another bite before taking another bite herself. "I checked on Lanie before I came downstairs and she was still asleep," I said.

"I checked on her as well and she was out like a light. I would say that swimming knocked her out." She smiled.

"She really liked that water. I have loved watching her grow up. Thank you for allowing me to be here and do that Navy."

"I'm the one that's happy that you wanted to be around and help with her. My mom always said it takes a village to raise a child and I'm happy I have all of you guys." She said.

"Can I have another bite?" I ask.

"I should have got you a bowl. You ate all my ice cream Kash." She laughs feeding me another bite.

"I will buy you more ice cream Navy."

"I know you will." She said taking the last bite before getting up and heading into the kitchen and damn she looks so good in that outfit.

I tried to adjust myself before she came back into the room. She walked back in with a water and sit down beside me.

"Can I have a drink of that?" I ask.

She laughs and hands it over to me. "Gosh, you are needy."

"Yes, I am." I took a drink of the water and left a little bit in my mouth and when she took the bottle from me I put my lips together and the water came out of my mouth like a water fountain right down the front of her shirt.

"Why you little shit!" She screamed and smacked my arm.

I couldn't stop laughing as I leaned over and begin tickling her. I love to hear her giggle.

She was smacking at me and giggling as she was squirming about. I laughed out and leaned over for a kiss and she pinched my lips with her fingers.

"Hey! What was that for?" I laugh.

"For trying to see through my white t-shirt and make it a wet contest for one." She laughed.

"That wasn't my plan but it's not a bad idea." I laugh as she pulls me close and kisses me. As we were kissing she kept pulling me closer until I was lying on top of her on the couch.

I released her lips and pushed her hair back off of her forehead and kissed her again gently.

"I didn't mean anything by it. I just wanted to make you laugh." I said.

"Well, you did do that Kash." She smiled.

I leaned back down and kissed her lips as she moved around a little bit and when we broke away she giggled. "Are those my panties in your pocket or are you just happy to be on top of me?"

"Maybe a little bit of both. Why is it hurting you?" I ask.

"No not hurting me. Maybe turning me on." She smiled.

"Is that so? Let me remove the panties out of my pocket for better friction." I said.

"Wait that's just going to make it worse Kash." She said.

"For who you or me?" I ask

"Probably both." She said as I moved against her and rubbed right between her legs with my zipper area.

"Kash." She said biting her bottom lip as I did it again.

"Do you want me to stop Navy?"

"I'm not sure what I want but you make me all hot and bothered." She said.

"You do the same thing to me. I think we can't take the sexual tension much longer and if we do I'm going to come in my jeans." I grin.

"Oh shit Kash." She giggles.

"I mean if you do I want those panties too." I laugh.